Rakhi Jayashankar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://rakhijayashankar.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 70

Encourage the new blogger, Please do review mine and I will review yours

Rakhi Jayashankar
Rakhi Jayashankar
from Kochi
8 years ago

The blog is about anything and everything from, books to social issues, paenting to fashion. Well the fashion part has not been added yet:)

Please to post a genuine review. It need not be all praises

Replies 1 to 9 of 9

Hi Jayashankar, your blog is good to read and you are offering interesting information but the negative part of your blog is the layout you have choosen. I am not saying that its design is not good, design part is alright but the screen size is wider than the actuall screen.

If you don't know about the screen responsiveness of a blog then I can help you out if you want.

Mohinder Paul Verma (BloggingFunda)

An Indian Blogger

Rakhi Jayashankar
Rakhi Jayashankar
from Kochi
8 years ago

Thank you Verma,

I would be grateful if you could help me with the layout

As you know it is a technical process and you have to add my id mohinder.verma@aitcc.in as an Admin of your blog's settings.

If you know then do the needful else I can help you in doing so. Do let me know about.

Rajeev Moothedath
Rajeev Moothedath
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hi Rakhi

I am not able to read your latest blog.It does not show up.Instead the following statement is appearing

"Presumably its not yet the time to read the unassuaged pahantasms of Rakhi Jayashankar"

Regards

Rajeev Moothedath

Rakhi Jayashankar
Rakhi Jayashankar
from Kochi
8 years ago

Hi Sir

Thank you so much for intimating me. The link might be broken . I will. Check it soon

Dear Rakhi, I did this last month and your review is still pending.

Rakhi Jayashankar
Rakhi Jayashankar
from Kochi
8 years ago

orry. Mohinder I did not understand that you were expecting a review in return since your blog looked like an established one. My suggestion is that you should reduce the ads. I know that ads are the best way to get revenue but please don't overcrowd . otherwise the blog looks like a professional one and I will join it too

Deepika
Deepika
from Plano
8 years ago

Hi Rakhi,

Really enjoying your blog! Love the layout and the topics you have been choosing. 

Keep it up!

Deepika
from Plano
8 years ago

Just to add on, I'm unable to read the text on the left bar clearly. You might want to relook at the font color. 

Rakhi Jayashankar
Rakhi Jayashankar
from Kochi
8 years ago

Thank you Deepika

Will change the font :-)

Rakhi Jayashankar
Rakhi Jayashankar
from Kochi
8 years ago

Your blog is also really nice

People get to know about these places in a finger touch