Ivan Bayross would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.digital-marketing-training-mumbai.com/blog/ ] IndiRank: 40

I'd love to have feedback on my Digital Marketing Blogsite

Ivan Bayross
Ivan Bayross
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi All,

I've been Blogging about various aspects of digital marketing for sometime.

I find digital marketing fascinating. For me its a domain that changes its hues and contours often. Hence always kind of reamains new for me.

q1. Do you like the layout of my Blog Home page?

I know there are a ton of experienced and knowledgeable Bloggers in this network an critique will be gratefully received and pondered on.

q2. Is the language my blog post acceptable? 

q3. Do you think that my content adds value to you?

In return, I'd be happy to do a review of your Blog. 

I have a very sound technical / coding background and I have been working with WordPress for as long as I can remember. I'd be happy to help you out if you've got a tech issue with your Blog.

Do reach out, I'll be happy to help any way I can.

Warmly,

Ivan Bayross

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: I wanted to make my Topic Title more focused.
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Shatakshi K
Shatakshi K
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Hi, I have already subscribed to your blog- have  come across very few India based digital marketing website till date. 

A1) There is too much emphasis on the date of the article. You might want to increase the image (featured image) size to the height of the post summary and remove the date altogether ot have it under the post title in the same size as the meta data.

A2) It seems like you ar etrying a little too hard with trying to connect with the readers. For example in your post 'DO YOU WANT TO BE AN UNFORGETTABLE BLOGGER?' - "As Bloggers we want to pass something that future" / "(Oh! do stop laughing and foaming at the mouth) " / "Your eloquence is going undetected, " / "WHAT? You thought your readers were alive? Good lord No!" . Hope you get the drift.- Also with such long posts you might want to break them down into 2-3 smaller posts. Also please make the headings in the posts smaller- it draws attention away formt he pointers.- I believe you should not link to other blog outside of your site as the first highlighted link itself.

A3) Some of the posts have great content.

Good luck.

(P.S.- Just a year old in the blogging world, but love to read a lot on blogging)