Megha Sharma would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://eugenicist.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 36

Eugenicist's Weblog: Pls Review

Megha Sharma
Megha Sharma
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hi

A journalist by profession, I am a compulsive writer at heart. Mostly spontaneous outbursts, my blog is a medium of creative expression for me.

Have revamped the page with a new design and lots of new entries. So please go through and opine..

Cheers

Megha

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Name change
Replies 1 to 19 of 19
Ajit
Ajit
from Ahmedabad
14 years ago

Nice colourful blog but I would suggest you to increase the page elements and some photos just to make it less verbose

Megha Sharma
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hey Ajit,

Thanks for the inputs, will try to incorporate the same into the blog. Hope you keep reading..

Cheers

Megha

Kanno
Kanno
from Ziro
14 years ago

I think you write very well.

Megha Sharma
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thank you so much Kanno. I hope you continue reading my blog..

Reagards

Megha

Rajeev R
Rajeev R
from New Delhi
14 years ago

hey words are impact full....and good. You are an excellent writer.

what is missing though is style...You need a heading, few widgets...and a change of look for your blog...

Raj

A little of Everything

Megha Sharma
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hey Raj

Thanks for your feedback. I have added a couple of new widgets and will enhance the look too in the coming days..Hope you read more of my blog.

Cheers

Megha

Sonia Sunny Thomas
Sonia Sunny Thomas
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

Hey Megha,

Read your blog. found your writing very different from the numerous blogs that i have read.

have become an avid reader of yours. Smile

Regards,

Sonia

Megha Sharma
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Sonia..Smile

Hope we remain in touch and you keep reading more of me.

Cheers

Megha

Chris
Chris
from Chennai
14 years ago

G'day !

Ancient may be but am more of a 'content rather than appearance' type. I like your content.

My blog chris368.paidtoblog.com  (have asked for a review on this site but it hasn't worked. Yet.Undecided )  is a kind of notes-while-on-a-life-cruise too and there is one 'mistake' I might be making on my blog which you could ponderosa.

Its of - I hate cliches - not being scannable enough, if you get my drift. I love using picturesque words yet I feel that it sometimes makes me lose a little crispness.

Have overstayed my welcome. 

Cheers

C.

Megha Sharma
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hey Chris

I know exactly what you mean by 'not being scannable enough'. I do try to be a little less verbose while jotting down my random thoughts..

Do keep in touch.

Cheers

Megha

Naveen kumar
Naveen kumar
from chandigarh
14 years ago

love the template ... simple n elegant ... nice writing style !

Megha Sharma
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Naveen. Hope you keep reading..

Cheers

Megha

SaroSena
SaroSena
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Megha,

Just read your very short story. You speak a language that most of us speak, when we speak to ourselves in our heads! SO it's nice to know there's company, and keep writing as I think we're all thinking the same. probably why so many have liked the blog and enjoyed it too :)

will be tracking your progress!

Megha Sharma
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Saro

Your's is a really interesting observation, and one that I agree with. Do pls keep tracking my progress :)

Cheers

Megha

vimal
vimal
from coimbatore
14 years ago

Hi Megha, Your words are captivativing enough and comprehensive.I give you 10/10 as a blogger.I feel that your contents needs to be edited since I cant manage reading all your posts.The very reason for me to suggest you to edit your blog is I just need to read all,nothing else.The blogosphere always needs you.Keep doing the good job

Success on your way

Megha Sharma
from Delhi
14 years ago

Dear Vimal

Pls clarify what you mean by editing here? Are you unable to access all my entries? Pls guide me as to how can I help you read all of it.

Regards

Megha

vimal
vimal
from coimbatore
14 years ago

Hi Megha,Your posts seems so big that whenever I thing of brushing it at a glance,I failed.So I want the condensed version of your posts only because I dont have time,otherwise its awesome...as always.

cheers

Vimal

Nethra
Nethra
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hello Megha,

I checked your blog and liked "into the blue" (that is the only post I could read). I will check the other posts sometime later.

Keep blogging!! :)

Regards,

Nethra

Megha Sharma
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Nethra,

Do let me know how you like the other posts too.. Smile

Cheers

Megha

Harsha Chittar
Harsha Chittar
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Megha

Your blog looks really neat. Writing is excellent. Read about five posts and liked them all.

I also liked your templete.

-harsha

www.ithinkiknowbut.blogspot.com

Megha Sharma
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hey Harsha

Thanks a ton Smile Hope you get time to read others posts too..

Cheers

Megha

Dharak Sandeep
Dharak Sandeep
from Ahmedabad
14 years ago

nice blog.

adding some minor changes, like add read more and images in posting, your blog will look cool.

Megha Sharma
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Dharak,

That is a good idea that you have given me..will try adding some images.

Cheers

Megha

Mukund
Mukund
from Noida
14 years ago

Really well written posts... How about adding a google friend connect or some other widget that allows people to follow you easily... left you a comment as well :)

Keep going

Vinay
Vinay
from Mumbai
14 years ago

nice blog ..

.. you could make the text color a little more white and also increase/change the font .. to make it more readable.

Megha Sharma
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hey Vinay

Thanks...am working on doing the same. I also just replied to your observation on "Closure."

Cheers :)

Megha

Alec
Alec
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Hi Megha, 

A very nice blog. I would apprecate if you could review the content of my blog too. I am seeking this favour from you since you are a journalist and can give me the correct perspective. There aren't many posts though. If you can even browse through 4-5 posts that would be fine.

Looking forward to your comments

Cheers

Alec

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Well totally a 'Girly' blog, the moment you enter you know...... AWESOME posts I must say! Enjoyed reading it!

And yeah the only advice would be......the title of you blog I just couldn't make it out with the background! The pics in the background go very well with you blog, but just the title is not readable.

Hope to get more such 'readables' from you further!

Cheers!

http://addyrocks.blogspot.com

Megha Sharma
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Aditya...the title color point is duly noted and will be taken care of asap :)

Hope you read more posts

Cheers

Megha

theanalyst
theanalyst
from Calicut
14 years ago

Excellent blog yours, your posts are short and interesting, and your blog does head in various directions. Poems are good as well though I may not be the right person to comment on that. Keep up the good work

http://theanalystquotes.blogspot.com/

umashankar pandey
umashankar pandey
from Bhopal
14 years ago

Your blog has changed its appearance and it is very readable and has a pleasing look now. Very cool and chick ! Have a colourful and cheerful Holi! And I'd love to read your post about it!

Megha Sharma
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Mr Pandey :)

I changed the theme and all of the blog on the basis of readers' feedback...

SanjanaM
SanjanaM
from New Delhi/New York
13 years ago

I really like the template and also your short stories! Smile

Do check out my blog - 

http://marmaladeskies-sanjanamalhotra.blogspot.com/

Cheers!