Neha Patel would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://philomathinme.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 29

Yes looking for feedback on my new blog

Neha Patel
Neha Patel
from Mumbai
8 years ago

This blog is like a diary.. to gain knowledge..to jot down what I knew best.. I like to know other people's thinking and opinions about somethings, same way I have put down my thoughts in this blog.

All experienced people please read it and give a feedback to improve it and make it more enjoyable.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3

Hi Neha,

I would like to provide an Honest Feedback for you. You are using your blog more like a website with Static Pages and adding posts to each page. This is not the perfect way to manage your Blog. You must rather use the default structure wherein all the Blog posts are added to your Home Page. You may use categories to differentiate your posts.

Even I was confused between posts and pages when I first started Blogging. But trust me, couple of years down the line, when you have 100 posts, it would really difficult to navigate through the posts. Hope this helps you

Neha Patel
Neha Patel
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi Aquif

Thanks for visiting my blog and reviewing it. How to use categories to differentiate posts in blogger? And what are pages then?

HI Neha :) I totally agree with Aquif and you need to pay more attention towards making your blog user friendly. Your dashboard must have settings where you can set weather you want to show a static page or a home page with all the posts in the scroll... Try it. I hope it will help you. Tweak around with your settings and you will find ways to make your blog user friendly. :)