Arpita Ghosh Das would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://spicyworld.in ] IndiRank: 72

Please review my Food Recipe Blog

Arpita Ghosh Das
Arpita Ghosh Das
from Austin
8 years ago

Hello,

Please review my food recipe blog, I tried my best to put together my cooking in front of the world via this blog.

I am believe in learning and spreading the knowledge and this is a great platform of doing that.

Our goal is to make a simple blog and focusing on the recipes that we post.

Thanks,

Arpita

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: Add the goal.
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

#1. Get a better theme- a wide one.

#2. Design a better logo with a transparent background which is also good enough to be used as a watermark.

#3. What CMS is this? It isn't WordPress- and I doubt its blogger. 

Arpita Ghosh Das
Arpita Ghosh Das
from Austin
7 years ago
Thanks, we addressed them quite much now. 1. We make a 1000px wide website for better desktop experience, and we don't want the mobile version to have lot of differences so we try to keep the width restricted to 1000px for desktop site. 2. Logo is now updated with transparent version. 3. We have custom built CMS, my husband is a software engineer he designed the blog from scratch writing code and we buy our domain and point to github where our site's htmls are hosted. For interactive features and content writing we put a web application which holds the data and that too is designed and developed by my husband.
Aparna parinam
Aparna parinam
from Margao
7 years ago

Hi Arpita

Wonderful! I was very much impressed by your blog.

And would like to invite you to guest post for my blog: www.tangytales.com. I would love to hear from you at: amudganty@gmail.com

regards

Aparna

Vandana Mathur
Vandana Mathur
from GURGAON
7 years ago

Hi Arpita! I liked your website a lot. The pictures are also very nice. 

When I tried to comment in a post, I could not find any post button. The result, I could not comment though I wanted to. 

Vandana Mathur
from GURGAON
7 years ago

Okay I could comment finally. I think it was a temporary issue. Best of luck! 

Arpita Ghosh Das
Arpita Ghosh Das
from Austin
7 years ago
Thanks I saw your comment, as we use facebook comment its a bit difficult to share. And I will be happy to post in your blog, do you want me to share the info/details via email? If you are looking for something special (topic, specific food or anything else) please let me know.
Aparna parinam
from Margao
7 years ago

Thanks Arpita, for agreeing to write a guest post for my blog. Yes, you will have to send your recipe and photo/s via email to: amudganty@gmail. com (which is my email) Please feel free to share any vegetarian recipe. I look forward towards hearing from you.

Regards

Aparna