Sheetal Mhaske would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sheena-sh.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my personal-themed blog

Sheetal Mhaske
Sheetal Mhaske
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hello all, 

I would like to get the review from my fellow-bloggers about everything. Please review and rate my blog in terms of writing, the design of the blog, in terms of SEO and google terms, and overall the look, feel and presence of my blog. I would love to hear the feedback as well as suggestions. You may drop an email on the email address given in the 'about me' section on my blog page or any way you would like to. Smile

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Jensy George
Jensy George
from Chennai
8 years ago

Posted twice my review for your blog. For some unknown reason it doesn't get posted here. Don't know why!

Hope this gets posted lol

Jensy George
Jensy George
from Chennai
8 years ago

Embarassed

Jensy George
Jensy George
from Chennai
8 years ago

Great design and layout. About me page super! I should recommend your page to everyone. It's precise. Poetry heartwarming !! :) Wow, I admit. Share your posts in social media and let the network grow. You can work out in writing style and add some catchy phrases beginning of each post or add some excerpts will bring hits per posts. 

3.5 years of blogging! Not bad.

Happy and keep blogging. 

P.S: Hope this gets posted. I've made it short.

Sheetal Mhaske
Sheetal Mhaske
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hello Jensy, 

Thank you so much for reviwing my blog and giving valuable feedback. Thanks that you noticed the design and layout since all the changes I have made by myself by pouring my heart into the research. Certainly your comments are motivating and would love to hear the feedback from time to time. Soon we meet any of the indiblogger meets and hope so you have great time with blogging! Till then keep visiting my dear fellow blogger. Smile

Regards, 

Sheetal