Share your IndiRank!

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Hey all!

New IndiRanks for the month of April are out. Do share yours!! Cool

PS: If you see an unexpected dip in the numbers, don't panic as yet... there is some problem in detection of Moz Rank it seems. Mine (incorrectly) shows to be zero. Innocent If you share my story, just leave a reply in this thread so that we know.

Let's hope Renie fixes this Moz thing up soon!

1-20
21-37
Replies 1 to 20 of 37 Ascending
Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey..my Moz rank was 2.76 in March and April and correspondingly the rank was hovering around the 70s, now it shows zero and the rank has nosedived to 58! Also, the remarks show that mine is a new blog and so the moz is zero...just cannot understand the logic as my blog was very active in May and June! 

Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Sorry to hear that Sunita, looks like the moz issue is still not entirely resolved. Have you raised a ticket yet?

Yogesh Rathod
Yogesh Rathod
from Ahmedabad
7 years ago

i start blog 1 month ago and  i got 61 rank, it is good or bad?

Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

61 is great for starters! Keep blogging!!

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
7 years ago

81 and 85 Cool

Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Wow!

Pearl
Pearl
from Chennai
7 years ago

Mine is 76...this month I have a moz rank which was at zero last month, when I had joined indiblogger.

Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Congratulations Pearl! Smile

Polomi Mondal
Polomi Mondal
from Vadodara
7 years ago

Thank God.. I moved to 80...last month moved low to 61 as moz rank was zero!!

Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Congrats Polomi, keep moving higher!! Smile

From 66 to 67 Tongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

One step at a time Laughing

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

IndiRanks for June are out, finally I have got a Mozrank Laughing and so my IndiRank too has improved, having jumped from 62 to 77. But since this domain is still fairly new (4 months old), so I guess it will take some time to get a better DA, PA and consequently a better Indirank. 

Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

77 is a wonderful rank for a fairly new domain. Here's to a better tomorrow! Smile

Arun
Arun
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

Mine is now 55, from 70 a couple of weeks ago :-( Maybe because I wasn't that active these days!

Vibha Ravi
Vibha Ravi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

My Indirank fell drastically...MozRank zero. I didn't write or comment for some time and that affected my Alexa rank, which is understandable. But why is the MozRank zero?

In the IndiStatus the rank time is already on 00:00:00 but still rank not out? Undecided

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

As per the Indistatus, this month's Indiranks were supposed to come out today - 5th of June, 2016 Cry (although by mistake it's mentioned as 5th of March 2016)

Anupam Karn
from Mumbai
7 years ago

O' yeah, it seems Inditeam is gone on a long leave.Cry

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

No, Anupam, Renie wrote in another thread that they have knowingly delayed the Indiranks for this month because they are working on some MozRank issue. But not to worry, I'm sure, the Indiranks will be updated soon Smile

Anupam Karn
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Hope so Smile

Mridul Pareek
Mridul Pareek
from Gandhinagar
7 years ago

81 it is. Hoping to get a better rank this time. BTW, how does it matter apart from ranking?

Prashanth M
Prashanth M
from Bangalore
7 years ago

A jump from 60 to 85... :)

CRD
CRD
from Mumbai
7 years ago

mine hasnt been updated either

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Ah we two poor souls!

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Oh WTH! Was my profile boycotted by Indi-bots? Still my dashboard page is showing:

• Next update expected on 5/05/2016.
  • Last update was on 5/04/2016.

[Constipated face]

Mayank
Mayank
from Mumbai
7 years ago

My DOJ is 28 April, 16 and my Indiblogger rank is 55. Is it a good start? I guess I am still on probation. Smile

Apoorv Shandilya
Apoorv Shandilya
from Bangalore
7 years ago
Mine is 76.
Sapthesh V
Sapthesh V
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Up from 69 to 74. Finally got to know how the Calculations work.. EmbarassedSmile but i am figuring out how to get External Juice links. Can anyone explain?

Janak Kumar Yadav
from Howrah
7 years ago

Same here... seems like will have to search another old thread for this.

Swati Bassi
Swati Bassi
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Mine is 77

Janak Kumar Yadav
Janak Kumar Yadav
from Howrah
7 years ago

Trailing 1 point up at 46 this month.. Alexa Rank decreased to 5.3 M this month from 8.3M last month, but I am pretty worried about extrenal juice passing links which are null. Any idea, what is this and how to generate more juices out of others?

1-20
21-37
LockSign in to reply to this thread