Nandita Srivastava would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://nandita3.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Suggestions and views invited for my blog

Nandita Srivastava
Nandita Srivastava
from Gurgaon
7 years ago

Mine is a blog where I express my thoughts and share moments from my life which might seem ordinary from a distance but hold something special and deep. I love to discover the special in the mundane through my words. Would love to know if you can connect with some of them. Smile

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Vaibhav
Vaibhav
from Jaipur
7 years ago

Hi Nandita,

I had a look. Your blog's nice and quite focused. It's very lengthy posts, so that could be a reason why few people comment. I think if that doesnt bother you then you should just carry on blogging!

cheers!

Vaibhav

Nandita Srivastava
Nandita Srivastava
from Gurgaon
7 years ago

Hi Vaibhav,

Thanks a lot for your response. You could be right and so I would try to include some short and concise posts as well. Thanks again for your feedback. Smile

Vaibhav
Vaibhav
from Jaipur
7 years ago

:) I have a similar topic (requesting review for my blog) - have a look if you get time! cheers.

Nandita Srivastava
Nandita Srivastava
from Gurgaon
7 years ago

I sure will!

Nandita Srivastava
Nandita Srivastava
from Gurgaon
7 years ago

Dear Indibloggers, a little help from you would be really appreciated. Please review my blog. 

J Srinivas
J Srinivas
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hi Nandita,

Read three of the blogs. Like the simple language of the reviews. It took some time to load the site though. Would like to read more of your views in general too. The reviews are good but think you can write on experiences too. You have a nice way of putting things.

Do check out my blogs too.

Nandita Srivastava
from Gurgaon
7 years ago

Thanks a lot for taking out time and reviewing my blog! I have made some changes so the site should't take as much time to load now! I sure will try to write more on my experiences. Really appreciate your comments. Will check out your blog too. Smile

Looks good.

By the way, My Take-as a part of post title, well I have been writing some post like that for quite a some time too. Do check out my blog http://notepoints.blogspot.in/ too.

Nandita Srivastava
from Gurgaon
7 years ago

Thanks a lot for your review! I sure will check out your blog. Smile