Inderpreet Kaur would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://inderpreetuppal.com/ ] IndiRank: 76

Kindly give me feedback and areas of improvement for my blog.

Inderpreet Kaur
Inderpreet Kaur
from Gurgaon
7 years ago

I have been in love with the spoken and written word as long as I can remember. The need to express me as clearly and simply as possible has always been my endeavor. I do book reviews, fiction, and personal posts. 

#Writer #Editor #Dreamer #Doer #Blogger #Bookreviewer and #bookworm all mixed up to make a groovy gal.

I love reading; forgetting the world when I am engrossed in a book. I have been blogging and my blog Eloquent Articulation has been around for a while. Reading a good story with bad editing is an  issue I face many times and I feel sad that a good story will not get its due because of bad grammar. Being a Virgo makes me naturally curious and the love of that elusive hard to put down book keeps me marking the ones that don’t measure up. Writing comes to me naturally as a gift from my parents whose love of the English language and correct expression has become a way of life for me. A freelance writer, has a Masters Degree in Human Resources Management, was a lecturer and is a mother. I just love to read, travel, discuss and write.