Tina Basu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.twinklingtinacooks.com/ ] IndiRank: 64

Please review my food blog

Tina Basu
Tina Basu
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I changed to a self hosted WP site and imported posts from blogger.

Not all posts have been edited yet. There are some 87 posts to edit!

Still review on the functionality, ease of surfing, content, etc

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Anish George
Anish George
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hello Tina,

How are you and how is going on? I just went through your both blogs.

tinabasu.com - It is a nice blog, well written and I really enjoyed your articles too. But if it is not a paid theme, you can change it. So light color. Everything is not well visible on the landing page. Or else make the color a little bit harder. If it is a paid theme, you may have that option. In SEO aspect you must change your URL , it is not optimized for Google's Crawler software. Go to Settings>Permalinks>Set as Post Name> Save the changes. In the present scenario, you  have set as Category and Post Name. Also, remove Archives and Meta from the side widget. Content Optimization is needed to improve the visibility on Search Engine Result Page. onpage.org is a website, it has video tutorials to do so. And it is absolutely free service. Like Yoast SEO. 

twinklingtinacooks.com - Here also, blogging aspect there is no negative impression. Neat and well maintained. But loading is bit slow. Here also permalink should fix as Past Name. Also, OnPage Optimization is required here too. 

Don't be confused. I just suggested technical part since you are writing well and it should not go waste. Organic traffic will come once you did Content SEO. For any help, you can write me. I am happy to help you. anish@justmychoice.com. Or through FB messenger. https://www.facebook.com/anishgeorge360

Thank you

Anish George

Bangalore

Have a happy blogging.

Tina Basu
Tina Basu
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey Anish, thank you so much for the feedback. I changed from blogger to WP and all the tutorials I refered to suggested I keep the permalinks same as blogger which is month and date. So if I change the permalink as post name will it affect the redirection? 

I will surely connect on mail or gatlk if you don't mind. 

Anish George
Anish George
from Bangalore
7 years ago

fine.. Let's work together. I will help you out. Can you come to FB messenger. Through mail, it is difficult to manage ... anishgeorge360 is my FB account.. Live messenger we need to solve all the issue one by one...