#colgatemagicalstories: Indistuff

When was the last time your child told you a story? It’s time to unlock their imagination with the new, limited edition, 'Magical Sea World' packs from Colgate Strong Teeth. These come in four different sets, each with their own interesting tales and trivia about the magical sea creatures. Get your kids ready to cut, play & learn so that they can do the story-telling this time.

https://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/20

Register here and we'll send you all four collectible packs! We'd love to hear the magical tales that your children come up with.

Edited 7 years ago
Reason: Edit
Replies 1 to 20 of 20 Ascending
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

For every HH , you can submit only 1

SUJATA TAWDE
SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Dear IndiBlogger Team , good Morning. How mnay blog-posts we have to submit ? Do we have to submit 4 blog-posts for 4 packets or only 1 ?

Debolina Coomar
Debolina Coomar
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Mod Note: No SSP in the forums. Indivine exists for a reason. 

Roma Gupta Sinha
Roma Gupta Sinha
from Pune
7 years ago

Got the Packs, my sonny loved them..listening to many new stories these days, Thanku Colgate n Inditeam :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Missed this one... things do come up suddenly on indiblogger these days. Where is the system of emailing us that a new campaign is launched?

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Apart from those 43 freebie scammers, I am assuming that the ROI generated by those who have submitted most likely covered it up. They'll always have such people whether they conduct contests directly or via Indiblogger. Giving an empty box berates time and effort put by bloggers (real ones). Just perma-blacklist scammers and all the blogs these folks have. 

Shalini Digvijay
Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
7 years ago

What is the last date????

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

They haven't given any deadline as yet. May be, like their earlier campaign "wake up toa gold morning", they will announce a last date only after each one of the registered bloggers receive their lifhafha. I can't find any submit button on the page.

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

4 empty packets tied together with an yellow rubber band! Certainly Colgate left a lot of space to criticize such pro-activeness. I excused their silliness for the decency they have exhibited by including a letter to respective bloggers, because a lot of brands send stuffs without any note (and sometimes, even without the 'from' thingy over the parcel cover!). [Sigh] 

I got the pack. Opening ceremony will be tomorrow at 11 am at my hon'ble residence. All are cordially invited.
Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I still havent my pack as yet. 

Shilpa Jadhav
Shilpa Jadhav
from Navi Mumbai
7 years ago

Ohh I miss it... :( Team Indiblogger do something...

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Let's look at it this way. The last time around for the "Wake up to a Gold Morning" campaign of Colgate, they had sent us a cool package containing a sipper, the charcoal brush and a mug and so also gave us a voucher of Rs 1000 each, those who submitted their posts. However 43 vouchers are still left which means 43 bloggers, for some reason, in spite of having received the parcel, didn't write and submit their post. The Colgate team must have felt somewhat cheated/disappointed Smile Not to mean that this was a tit for tat response from them Tongue out but then, every wrong action has some repercussion. So this campaign kind of evens things out - last time around, they must have felt disappointed and this time it is our turn to feel somewhat disappointed Laughing 

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

I think IB should mark those defaulters and instruct them to post the review once u apply for it, failing which they can be stopped from participating in other contests

Btw if that's the case they wouldn't have signed up for another campaign . probably this time their budget was like super low .

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Indistuff was always fun..Got some really nice cool products

For the first time, completely letdown by this package. Four toothpaste wrappers is not good.

I am the last person to post a negative review about everything, esp in IB. But this kinda disappointed me a bit

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
7 years ago

Laughing But what else did you expect Karthik? May be the tooth paste along with the packs? Smile They've mentioned just the four collectible packs and if you've known about the earlier vlogging contest, you could have guessed what they are going to send. 

Gauri Kamath
Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Dang. I missed applying for this :(

LAKHAN SADDI
LAKHAN SADDI
from Banga
7 years ago

There is no submit button in the link given above. I received  my parcel today. What now? Except playing with packs!

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

You can pen down the child story, take the sea world photos and post them on blog. Be ready to submit its URL once IB Admin is added the 'Submit' button soon, hopefully Tongue out. That's it.

LAKHAN SADDI
LAKHAN SADDI
from Banga
7 years ago

I myself a child :p

LAKHAN SADDI
LAKHAN SADDI
from Banga
7 years ago

Could you please let us know that what exactly you have got? I mean I am very curious about  package.

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

All four collectible Colagate empty packs seems Laughing

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
7 years ago

Yes, four empty packs which has the pictures of sea world characters on their inside. Nothing exciting unless your children really are Tongue out

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Laughing

Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
7 years ago

4 khali packs of colgate with pictures inside...

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Laughing abb khali pack ko cutting karo, fix karo, photo lo, story likho, blog karo aur idhar post karo Tongue out

I received it today. Thanks Colgate. I assume that a story needs to be created, that's  it. Video isn't specifically mentioned. I wish this was a contest like last time, to pep up our motivation. 

Shalini Digvijay
Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
7 years ago

And do we put it in video??? Along with the blog post... my son is in the "eminem" and "ebola la la la" phase right now... finds humans and their mystical creations...especially fairy tale stuff scum right now... Im planning on bribing him to do something nice....

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Colgate and IB wish to hear the magical tales that your children come up with :P. They havn't mentioned about the Video part. It is up to you and you may add as well. Refer #colgatemagicalstories page for more detail.

HR
HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

See Colgate magic smile :D:D:D

LockSign in to reply to this thread