Paid Review Opportunity

Lovelash
Lovelash
from Gurgaon
7 years ago

Hi Folks,

I am looking for blogger who can write a paid review about my website on their blogs, I will pay for it. You have to write the review by yourself and also publish it on your blog/web. Kindly connect with me on indiblogger or indimail

Thanks

To Moderator: I dnt know wheather this topic is fit here or not, in case, if it doesnt than kindly remove it only and let me know how can i approach the blogger for paid review.

Thanks to mod

Edited 7 years ago
Reason: missing important points
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Ascending
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

You want people to review YOUR blog on their blog? 

Sigh! We'll soon have everyone reviewing each other's blogs... what a twist to blogging this is!

@Lovelash, Its better if you do an IndiPR campaign, so that its easy for you to get reviews & easy for reviewers to get the cash!!Laughing

Lovelash
from Gurgaon
7 years ago

Thanks Arjun

That is what i was looking for

Roasted Papad
Roasted Papad
from Kolkata
7 years ago

An instant feedback: Improve your spellings.. Now give me my money.. Laughing

Lovelash
from Gurgaon
7 years ago

Thanks for the correction Papad :)

Katie
Katie
from chennai
7 years ago

Not clear on the requirement.  What is your involvement in my blog post?

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

bogger???

You need to be clear. Are you going to pay the blogger who will review the stuff that you arrange for him/her or  are you pay the blogger who will review things that he arranges from companies...

Lovelash
from Gurgaon
7 years ago

Hey,

you hav e to write a review about the business, like hows it work, what do you like about and all and publish it on your website. Once the post is live, i will pay you for that 

thanks

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I know how reviews are done. I am doing it for six years. Typical site owners/editor in chiefs arrange that so the their reviewers can review about it. Some sites have a system where the reviewer has to do it himself- communicating with businesses, companies, services, etc. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread