RITIKA BHATEJA would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://afaultbydefault.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Looking forward to valuable feedback on my Blog

RITIKA BHATEJA
RITIKA BHATEJA
from DELHI
7 years ago

A mystery waiting to be solved; a question yet to be answered; a story still not revealed! It is a personal blog featuring topics that are Offbeat & Personal

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Lovelash
Lovelash
from Gurgaon
7 years ago

A very simple and impressive blog. good job

RITIKA BHATEJA
from DELHI
7 years ago

Thanks. Any suggestions, you would like to add?

Ashok Madrecha
Ashok Madrecha
from Thane
7 years ago

Visited your blog. Good creative write-ups. add some nice pictures on the page where you disply heading list of posts. My best wishes.

RITIKA BHATEJA
from DELHI
7 years ago

Thanks a lot! I'll surely work on the same.

Hi Ritika, I visited your blog,

First of all, the name " A fault by default' looks interesting, what do you actually mean by that?

The front page looks beautiful with the picture displayed...

Your writings are excellent & have some sort of minimalism.

I think displaying the post excerpt/summary on the front page will make it nice. Does the theme allow it?

In the footer , 'featured blogs' is shown where it should be 'featured posts'...

Adding a twitter & facebook widget with tweets & post display will be good.

Overall, a nice blog.

Keep blogging!

PS: If you have time, please review mine. Here's the forum thread: https://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=22179

RITIKA BHATEJA
from DELHI
7 years ago

Hi Arjun,

Thank You for the detailed insight. I have incorporated certain things and will be doing more. I'll surely review yours as well.

sridhar c
sridhar c
from coimbatore
7 years ago

You've a fascinating blog, and Congrats Ms. Sahi, it is my privilege to award you, "Lifecoach blogger award" keep up the good work and looking forward to build long term blogging relationship with you. Click on the "Life Coach Blogger Award Winners" column in my blog to claim your award. I'll be very happy when you display the award in your blog. Let us keep in touch google plus +sridhar chandrasekaran, twitter, @lifecoachbloger