Mercy animals atleast for God's sake

Madhvi Pandey
Madhvi Pandey
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Dear Friends,I saw an incidence today, so I thought of spreading it, it's about animal grievances. Few hours back, just today, I saw a man getting rid off a lovely beautiful different breed of a black tiny dog at R.K Ashram metro station this evening  I.e. 24th Aug, 2016 @8.35 pm.The way he was running away from the dog, and tried hand over it to someone, a known person to that first man. The dog was chained, and seemed helpless and was trying hard to seek mercy from this man. I was just far from them, and could not figure out, what the guys were doing. Was the dog stolen/theft, just not sure. And I found the situation fishy, soon after their persuals for pushing the dogs to each other, the second man ran away towards metro station. The first person, who was holding the chain, found it was not of any use, to get rid off the animal, quickly started his two wheeler, and ran away. I don't know,what was that. But all that was so quick, that I couldn't realize what's happening. Very quickly, I along with my friend remembered the number of that vehicle. It's DL6S AD3867.Can't we help the dog, I'm afraid they might either kill or through the lovely dog somewhere deserted.Can we do something to recognize what actually the case is, and how can we help the pity animal.Those people were so cruel that the dog was tiny and in the haste, they literally hunged him on the chain. I could see, the throat of the tiny creature being choked. From his activity, I could see that he is seeking mercy, and looking for some love from humans.I don't know, how come cruelty comes in extremes, and we humans do not tend to  pay mercy for atleast baby animals. I may be wrong, but all, I could see was pain in the dog's eyes, and could feel the exact pain.I may be total wrong, in identifying the people as the real masters of the dog. Was that a business, unfair means, torturing animals or may be just nothing. Can something happen in this regard.Please suggest and do the needful.Thank you so much for reading and for your time. Just spread this message, it might do some magic, thought I am trying to reach out best NGOs as well. I thought of, spreading such things amongst friends and/or social media is the best way to unearth social evils.Best Regards,Madhvi Pandey

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Ascending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

You are assuming its fishy. Any hard evidence?? Or did you hear conversations that may have triggered this speculation?? This situation can also be looked in a different perspective if people ignore keywords that's usually known to create social outrage. There are times people permanently move to another country and they need someone to adopt the dog. Besides, did you even go to the police? 

I am not saying you're wrong. Maybe you are right. Here is the keyword- maybe. The situation can be looked from a perspective that maybe the biker was shifting and he maybe in a position not to take care of a dog. So he gave the dog to someone who can adopt it. Dog will obviously try to go back to its companion. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread