Happy Hour: Celebrating Friendships With ZEE TV's Yaaron Ki Baraat

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
7 years ago
This Happy Hour Topic is only for blogs with an IndiRank of 70 or above.Submissions from blogs below 70 IndiRank will not be considered.

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours.php?permalink=zee_celebrating_friendships/

For the first time on Indian television, ZEE TV brings you a fun-filled chat show Vivo Smartphone presents Yaaron Ki Baraat co-powered by Amazon.in and Brooke Bond Red Label that will put celebrity friendships to test through a series of fun challenges and tasks. Tune in to ZEE TV at 8 PM on 8th October. 

Replies 1 to 20 of 131 Descending
Tina Basu
Tina Basu
from Bangalore
7 years ago

this will be amazon vouchers I am assuming?

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

In all probability, yes, because amazon is one of the co-sponsors of the TV programme. 

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
7 years ago

I like this contest topic but am not sure if I have any selfies with my friends. Will have to search out or organize an urgent long-lost-buddies meeting tomorrow :P 

Divya
Divya
from Chennai
7 years ago

Interesting topic.... :) it would be fun to look at and collate old pics with friends.... :) 

BTW, the link to be added in the post lands at an error.... says,  "Oops, we couldn’t find this page."  May be the link needs to be updated? Or is it just for me?Surprised

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

@Divya, this is the link to be included in the blog post - http://www.ozee.com/shows/yaaron-ki-baraat

Please check if this link is opening up at your end. 

Stephen
from Raleigh
7 years ago

That link doesn't open. I am at Morrisville network and it says it is not available for your region. But anyways I added that link. lets see 

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

@Renie : One important questin. should it necessarily be about one specific friend or it can be a group of 3-4 friends? It'll be bad if i am gonna leave out other names in my list :)

Dipti
Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

What if I don't have any pictures with my friends? :(

No problem, draw sketches
Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

I think that's not gonna work. They'll reject my post right away if I don't add real pictures. Lets see. :(

Stephen
from Raleigh
7 years ago

You can find out some group pictures.. Don't tell me you don't have any pic with your friends?

Varsha Bagadia
Varsha Bagadia
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Pardon my ignorance, but there isn't any submission link on the page. Happy Hours posts don't need to be submitted separately?

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

No, Varsha, right now, you won't see any submission link, the submit button is invisible but exactly at 6 PM (when this particular Happy hour starts), you will see the SUBMIT button right below the time ticker (and to the right of the "Vouchers left" tab. 

Since there are only 50 vouchers in total, so you will have to be fast in submitting or else you will miss the bus. Therefore I will suggest you to be online from 5:55 pm onwards and keep the happy hours page open.

As soon as you see the submit button, click it. You will be taken to a new page where you will be asked to enter the url of your blogpost, the title of the post, a short description of it and tags. Enter them quickly and press the submit button. If your post is successfully submitted, you will get a message saying "your post will show up on your Indivine list once it gets moderated".

Now to know the rank of your submission (at what position did you submit your post), at once head to indistatus page - first to the dashboard page and then on the right side column, you will see Indistatus tab.

Once you are on the Indistatus page, scroll down to the particular Happy Hours tab. In the "Entries" column, right now we see two zeroes for "Total" and "Mine" (since the submissions haven't started yet). Once you have submitted your entry at 6 pm, you will see "1" written under "Mine" and a certain number under "Total" (i.e. the total number of entries at that point). That number will be your submission rank (it may not be exact because many other bloggers too would be submitting their entires simultaneously, but it will give you an approximate rank. If you succeed in submitting your entry within 50, you will win a voucher, provided your post meets all the criteria. Good luck Smile

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
7 years ago

Appreciate your time and patience Amit. May be you should keep this write up saved for future queries for easy copy paste. 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Laughing Thank you Nandhini, I had actually thought about doing that on earlier occasions too but somehow always forgot where I kept them saved, which folder and in which drive. For that matter, I have answered this question several times (how to submit for the Happy hour and how to find out the submission rank) Tongue out but believe me, I do not mind typing such essays and answering them again Laughing.  But yes, Tanishq had prepared a wonderful FAQ list for the Happy Hour queries. If only that particular thread could be made sticky, I would not have to type this much every time :)) and the newbies would not face that much trouble in finding answers to their doubts. 

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
7 years ago

:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:((

I am with ck on this. Friend let's cry together for the injustice to our deserving blogs.
I strongly resent such severe blow of hammer meted on our blogs. We should have been given two months notice to scale up indirank to be eligible for happy hours. This type of discrimination is totally disastrous for bloggers saddled with multifarios tasks.
Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

I second that. How come a contest sponsored by ZEE can take place  without any participation from RioZEE?UndecidedLaughing

Saket, they found a competitor in me. So found an easy way to root me out.:D
Borrowing surplus rank from friend should be allowed. Like if my friend is at 82, he/she can loan the additional rank points to a blogger friend for participation criteria. This would grow the friendship to a new level.
Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

Well, since my Indiranks are at rock-bottom, it will take me multiple lenders, may be more that what Vijay Mallya hadLaughing

I can offer merger proposal with 50:50 option
Stephen
from Raleigh
7 years ago

Haha even if I give you some then we both would be rejected :P Sorry mate :P 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Voucher payout should be higher if there's a rank limitation. It's not easy to maintain 70+ either. 

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Dude, they multiplied voucher payout by 5 times !!

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

The number of entries is reduced, but it also demands quality. Between 40-70 level blogs are chucked out and that's huge. But more people in level 70 and above would love to participate so higher in quality. Not that I dont appreciate it. 

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

@Amit pattnaik : Such a great detailed response for happy hour faq's.. good job man

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Thank you Karthik Laughing 

Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hey..just scraped through in the ranking, but HH is meant to make everyone happy not on the basis of some names such as MOZ and Alexa.. but 50 vouchers way toooo less...i am not Usain Bolt neither is my wifi..

wow, 'maintaining both blogs at 77, superb.
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

this is better than Indione, where only the same ppl get selected over and over again, though others have good ranks. now everyone having a fair chance with a good ranking

Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

@Rio..thanks..first time breached that magical numbers, the two guys probably rescued me(Moz and Alexa):)

@yes Karthik..never got the approval from indione..now i no longer apply:)

Someone plz tell me, what shall I do if I dont have a pic or two of my friends and me

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
7 years ago

yaar plz anaswer my query someone

May be you can go and click one right now :)

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
7 years ago

hehehe.. I wish I could.. I have to fly to the US or somewhere else to get one...Wink

They don't have to be real friends...Zee TV wouldn't know for sure

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
7 years ago

true.. Thanks NSV Laughing

Only 50 Vouchers. There's gonna be a mad rush!!!

i think there won't be much rush
There should be additional 20 points rank bonus for regular indi chatters. #reachingIndieteam
Chandresh Jain
Chandresh Jain
from Delhi
7 years ago

Indi Rank :) ... Every new happy hour is coming up with a new criteria ...Firstly your own URL , then 70+ Indirank .... Next would be .. Blogger whose net worth is more than 1 crore  :) ...

Dipti
from Korba
7 years ago

Oye don't give them ideas 😁😁😁

yaar humaari baat suno.....,aisa koi upaai buno......Hey....does over 70 signify quality....#DownWith70
Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Yes it signifies RioZee....I have not wrote from 3 weeks on my blog & my Rank dipped from 74 to 70 , same with my alexa ranking. So good Indirank mean your blog is active & have some quality posts with good Moz rank including other factors. If you know google algo it ranks blogs with quality content & keywords on higher page rank. Sorry mate I just got saved by my last post which is still attracting a lot of traffic, even I have not written from last few weeks. Better luck next time. We all can work on our IndiRank.Cool

PS : The topic is awesome

If you had been on 69, would you have cried foul. [just my thoughts]
Better luck is just not for me bro. and I might as well just say better luck to indie and go in hibernation [ Samadhi ]
Pearl
Pearl
from Chennai
7 years ago

My rank was 76 for couple of months , then shifted to 73...this month below 70

Bad timing ? Bad luck?

That's wrong to take things as bad luck. Why do we let people torment us. Let's fight the unjust system. I had to change to custom domain and my google pr 2 went nil. Now I admit I hadn't been much active lately but new domain took away all moz and alexa of older blog. I was at 81 once. Now this 70 deadline is humiliating.
 Rajesh D. Hajare
Rajesh D. Hajare
from Amgaon
7 years ago

I have indirank of 72. I wanted to contribute in this HH. But i dont have pics with friends bevause my laptop has been recently attacked by CERBER3 ransomware. And i have formatted all the data. And even if I manage to grt those from somewhere, i wont be able to contribute. Because Submission guidelines says that posts should remain active for 1 yr. And yesterday, I got to know that my current hosting provider MyWapBlog is closing their service from 15th Nov. I have another blog on Blogspot, if I export all my data from mywapblog to my existed blog on Blogger and park my sane domain on blogger. Can I participate? Or if i do so, can my Indiblogger account will be affected. I don't want to violate any policy of Indiblogger. Please someine help me.

Tess
from Pune
7 years ago

Try finding the pics of your friends on facebook. I think you guys had probably shared some pictures and selfies of you two together on there. Recently, I have migrated my blog from a different hosting service to hostgator, and it only took a day to do it. Your permalinks won't change so there shouldn't be a problem. I hope this help :)

On a sidenote, how did you manage the CERBER3 Attack? Coz even I had the same issue

LockSign in to reply to this thread