Chinmayi Bhambure would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://chinmayireviews.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 7

Do check out my food blog where I explore Pune city's food destination for love

Chinmayi Bhambure
Chinmayi Bhambure
from Pune
7 years ago

Hey all, I am Chinmayi from Pune and this is my dedicated blog for ‘Food Lovers‘.

On this blog I do share my food tasting reviews of restaurants in and around Pune.

Ever since I was a little kid I have had this immense passion for Food & cooking as my Mom is great cook, she tend to cook hearty family meals and make lots of homemade baked goods. I do like to cook and experiment a lot in kitchen.

I often visit restaurants and write about food and an overall experience. I do spend most of my time attending food related events and reviewing city’s restaurant offerings.

So, basically I’m always around the food, which makes me happy.

I hope you all will like my food journey. Do share your views, comments and recipes.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Amod SP
Amod SP
from Delhi
7 years ago

Chinmayi! I cant believe you are asking for a review. I am also surprised that no one has responded to your request yet. Any way I just saw your blog for the first time, and I am delighted to write a review about it here.

First you have a good command over English and a good writing style. So readers will want to read more. Photographs are also good. In fact they are excellent considering the challenging light conditions in most restaurants. Which camera do you use.

The site per say has a good layout and design. What I did not find is a link to all your posts in a chronological manner. A search feature would also be handy.

Why is the facebook page having so less likes. Start promoting the page immediately. Same with the blog. The most popular post had no comments and no likes. If you are blogging for hobby, that is fine. But from monetisation point of view, this needs some working.

The site logo is very nicely designed. Top food blogger in Pune on the Zomato leaderboard. Nice.

If you are blogging on WordPress platform, you must already be having a gravatar logo. Link it up with indibloggers so that your picture appears on the profile here.

There is no menu on your blog. This also means a slight problem in navigating the site.