Reason: link updated
1-20
21-37
Replies 1 to 20 of 37 Ascending
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

The first post on the drive was submitted through the link emailed to us. What about subsequent posts? I mean, will that link still be active even after the deadline?

Shrinidhi Hande
from Chennai
7 years ago

I submitted to Indivine... even on the hexa event page it accepted multiple links, not sure where they went after that

Satheesh
Satheesh
from Bengaluru
7 years ago

Link removed

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Dude,please dont post blog links here.. kindly refrain from SSP

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
7 years ago
👍 done
Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Thank you Tata Motors and Indiblogger for giving me this great opportunity. I loved the car - It is a winner already with great design and performance. 

Sumit Nangia
Sumit Nangia
from Pune
7 years ago

Congrats to selected people !!!! Keep sharing pics on twitter  :D :D

Apsara Mishra
Apsara Mishra
from Kanpur
7 years ago

Thank you Team for shortlisting me... But not happy as you guys providing tickets only from Metro Cities...

Anyways congrats to all other members...

Have a great trip :)

Shameem Rizwana
Shameem Rizwana
from Chennai
7 years ago
So excited to be shortlisted in the final 60 !! Thank you IndiBlogger. !! Who else is from Chennai?? :) ;)
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hi. I'll be coming from Chennai 

Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
7 years ago

Shrinidhi and Sarath are also there.

Srinivasan
from Chennai
7 years ago

One more here. Smile

Shameem Rizwana
from Chennai
7 years ago

So much fun with you guys !!! 

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I am out of Mumbai, anyways !! 

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Good

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Thank you Indiblogger and Tata Motors for selecting me. I am so excited to be a part of this event! See you in Hyderabad

Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

I may sound disparaging here like any loser in a selection criteria is bound to be but all the same I wish to express my sincere thoughts on the methodology adopted by IB to choose the final sixty from the many choices in this particular application to be part of an exciting experience. I surmise that the bloggers who made the final cut had, apart from their ratings and ranks, had the Tiago marathon tag behind their name. While I wholeheartedly applaud their effort in taking part in the marathon and painstakingly writing quality posts over many days and a few emerged winners on the ultimate prizes for the best posts (for which too I am not cribbing because naturally the well and truly deserving posts took away the honours), it is highly unfair to give these people chances again to be part of a meet that is related to Tata and automobiles and therefore denying others to be part of an event of this scale. Of course, I acknowledge that one cannot make bricks without a straw and all these wonderful bloggers do have their individual talents and mettle but it is a slap on the wrists of other equally qualified writers trying to make a mark and denying them the opportunity, does not augur well with the judgement procedures and this becomes a vicious cylce with a few having the chances fall onto their laps while the others miss the bus! Though these aforesaid words may sound irrational and begrudging like Aesop's sour grapes to many, I firmly believe that the selection norms are flawed and lopsided.

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

@Sunita I do understand each word in your response... and I guess many of us have felt the same many times at different moments. I, therefore, offer you my place in the selected 60 and this comes straight from the heart.

@Renie and everyone in the Indi team is requested, if possible at this stage, to send Sunita Sriram in my place. I'll really be happy to see a member Indiblogger smile and experience the wonder of Tata hospitality and the vibrant atmosphere that they unfailingly manage to replicate.

Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
7 years ago

I did not have the Tiago marathon tag behind me Sunita, did not (could not) write even a single post for the marathon :)

Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
7 years ago
Well this is my first time with Tata too ! Great gesture Arvind ji !
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Thanks @Arvind for your magnanimity and I deeply appreciate your sweet gesture of giving your place and understanding the expressions that I had wished to communicate, but all the same I wish to earn a place and not get it gifted and I am sure you would have felt the same were you in my position. My statements on having the marathon tag behind the selection is purely based on my observation and may not cater to all the selected lot, however, I personally felt that different contests/events need to be judged on varied parameters and as you rightly said, everyone needs to get a fair share of the inimitable Tata hospitality!

There is always a next time and I shall wait for the appropriate time when team IB feels that I am eligible, till such time, happy blogging and wishing all the selected sixty to have an "hextactic" experience at Hyderabad and I shall be contented reading about the wonderful experiencesLaughing 

HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

It is general that whoever didn't get shortlisted might feel as such, sometime. Whether we get on board / chance or not, need to relax and happy for others too as they got a chance / onboard at least, which is better than nothing such an event / contest Laughing.

Thread originator was disqualified, bad luck. My driving license went to hell due to my carelessness 15 years back and my carelessness came in handy in not getting a new one made. Now, Tata can drive out Mistri, and I am lucky to have been driven out by God, and just a little back glance just may be......God knows best, UK thread may have driven you out. [just my thoughts in personal capacity]
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

LaughingLol Rio...wish you utilized your talent more on the blogging front...read a couple of your posts with the minimal of lines...stingy that you may be..Smile ..learning many lessons here..better be "thread" bare!!!Tongue out

Thanks Sunita, I am starting a new website, bhindiblogger in competition to indiblogger, where the mind will be without fear and head will be held high, every one will be allowed to participate irrespective of rank and grammar, and infact wrong classy miss in grammar will be given surprise rewards blindly. I think before someone shouts ssp, I must rest my pen.
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

"Bhindi" blogger...did I see Slo's ears perking up...you cannot dare to snatch the royalties from the bhindi man, Rio..

Looking forward to meet all my old & new buddies! Cheers! Smile Thank you IB & TATA!

Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
7 years ago

Thanks Maitreni !

Looking forwards to meeting all of you !

Preeti Chauhan
Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
7 years ago

Feels good to be on Board ,looking forwards but haven't received my flight tickets though they called me to tell that I shall get them today .

Anyone got their's ?

Hi Preeti, I got the PNR via sms. Haven't received mail though!

Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Sad...IB clipped my wings..Cry

Rahul Prabhakar
Rahul Prabhakar
from Gurgaon
7 years ago

Looking forward to meeting old and new friends :)

Pratheek Ponnappa
Pratheek Ponnappa
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Super excited to see my name in the final list! Cheers to all those who made it Smile

Preeti Chauhan
Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
7 years ago
Well the list has been uploaded on the home page now .
Rajiv Verma
Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
7 years ago

The final list is out!

Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

@Atul..Which means people who have got the confirmation mail/call make it to the final 60!

Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

I guess so, most of us first got a call last evening/night followed by a mail. But as mentioned in the mail, they said they will publish a list of all the bloggers who have made it. But nothing of that sort is available as yet.

Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
7 years ago

Yes! 

Srinivasan
Srinivasan
from Chennai
7 years ago

Got a call yesterday. And since everyone here were talking about confirmation mails, I checked and found one sitting in my spam folder. Innocent 

Shameem Rizwana
from Chennai
7 years ago

Wow, nice! I got a call today. Wonder if I'm selected :/ No luck in the spam folder too.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Is the final list accessible anywhere?

Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
7 years ago

While the email says the final list is available here but I too don't see the list as yet.

Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

@Rajiv Verma...what email???

Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

@Sunitaji People who got a confirmation mail, mentions that the list is avaiable at the link mentioned by Rajiv. But nothing is updated here.

Puneet Bansal
from Delhi
7 years ago

Yes final list isn't available yet as mentioned in the email

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Waiting for the final list!  Fingers crossed

1-20
21-37
LockSign in to reply to this thread