Kshitij would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my 'different' type of blog

Kshitij
Kshitij
from Faridabad
14 years ago

Hi. I started blogging a month ago. I have two blogs. Both my blogs are based on specific concepts. This particular blog is based on finding humor in small things we see/come across. Whatever unusual stuff I see in my day-to-day life, I click it using my phone, and add it to the blog along with my thoughts. This blog is really different.

I am confused. I don't think people can relate to this type of humor. I understand I may not get a lot of audience because it will be tough for people to find something for themselves in here. Still, I want to get the blog reviewed so that I understand a third person's take on it. PS: I will really need you to go through multiple posts in order to understand what exactly I am doing.

Thanks so much,

K****ij

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Lakshmi Rajan
Lakshmi Rajan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi K****ij ,

Here are my review points :

• First and foremost when i clicked the link It says "Content Warning : he blog that you are about to view may contain content only suitable for adults. In general, Google does not review nor do we endorse the content of this or any blog. For more information about our content policies, please visit the Blogger Terms of Service Do you want to continue ?

Well , am not sure yet at this point what your blog is all about. But a warning bell for you , this may make many visitors close the blog esply if they are visiting from their office or from a comp in the middle of their living hall Wink . Secondly , if it still invites the temptation of some and they find it nothing intresting , again it will be a big turn off. So you may have to work on this issue. Now am entering into the blog after pressing YES.

• And I entered and found that there is nothing adult about it but loads of funny pics ! Interesting finds ! Made me laugh ! Enjoyed your blog !

P.S > Do you always carry camera with you ?! Nice captures !

GingerChai.com

Kshitij
Kshitij
from Faridabad
14 years ago

Hey. Thank you so much. I just removed the adult warning. I had actually put it there because my first post was a little... weird I must say...

But you are right, the blog doesn't deserve an A category. Thanks a lot.

Afsha
Afsha
from Mumbai
14 years ago

ok i was not expecting this especially from a title like 'different' kind of blog. honestly these days everyone wants to think of themselves as different but you're bloody brilliant! Please continue as you are because i really see this viral streak in your content... especially the picture blog. that's priceless and keeps me wanting more. good grammar and writing style, evidently you talk the way you write and that's absolutely engaging. keep going bro! you've made a lifelong fan here. xx

Kshitij
from Faridabad
14 years ago

Hey, you just gave me even more independence as a blogger... and on the right day. I really appreciate your review comments. Thank you so much.

Citizen Pain
Citizen Pain
from Hanover
14 years ago

Hey dude,

I think you got real talent. Obviously in terms of template i am myself as clueless as muralidharan when he plays shoaib akhtar, so i will refrain from commenting about that. But i think that it will be much better if you could categorise your blog. (talking about DKD here).

For now it is fine, but later on when you have 100 odd posts, readers will come to your blog and have trouble finding that gem in the haystack. So classify your posts, I know it is difficult since you dont talk about usual categories, but you can use classes like "Utter Bakwas", "Things I hate and you should too", "Wish this could happen" or stuff like that.

Will keep visiting your blog. TC.

Kshitij
from Faridabad
14 years ago

Hey...great idea mate. Thanks a lot.I will certainly do that once I have more posts. Thanks a lot. Btw - r u participating in the contest?

Citizen Pain
Citizen Pain
from Hanover
14 years ago

The Indiblogger of month? I thought it was about stories or poems..to be completely honest, I actually have no clue which category my blog posts will belong to!!

Kshitij
from Faridabad
14 years ago

Lol... that is exactly my pain. My stories are short + humor + social + weird... I can put in for a lot of categories you see. lol. I'll come to your post and tell you where they might belong.

udtahaathi
udtahaathi
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Dear KSh*tij,

First, congrats and welcome to blogging world. It needs more people like you and me.

You said 'I don't think people can relate to this type of humor.'

You are wrong, many people do, you need to find them out. You need to be just consistent and fidn the right audience.

I loved your writings and concepts. You have a brilliant sixth sense of humour.

Now some serious feedback.

You themes royally sucks wrt the content. I hate those blogspot themes which does'nt allow open ID or Wp bloggers to comment easily. I can't comment on your blog. So you lose a commenter there. You may seriously think of shifting to wordpress, as I see your blog would rock ( btw I dont work from wordpress, just in case).

The fail blog ( mitti-Ka -sher) is good though I have a repulsion towards dark brackground, so never mind.

All in all, more power to you.

Cheers!

~uh~

Kshitij
from Faridabad
14 years ago

Hey. Thank you so much flying elephant... udta hathi. I really love it when someone says good things... come to think of it, all of us love it.

I dont understand why you could not comment. I am so useless... so disgraceful... when it come to technology... that I cant even start talking about it. I dont know what I am going to do.... lol.. probably.. laze

But i thank you for your time.... and for seeing potential.