Srikar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://technoreviews.co.in/ ] IndiRank: 36

Looking for suggestions and possible improvements to my Tech blog

Srikar
Srikar
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

MY blog is meant for tech stuff but as of now, I am concetrating only on smartphones. 

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Your written content starts as if you are speaking in a video and not via a written format. Second, use 'read more' to only keep 1 featured image and 1 excerpt per article on the main page. Or else people will just give up scrolling for so long. Try to have a lot of content on the main section without needed to scroll a lot. 

Just get a better theme and a good domain name. I am assuming you want to earn from this line of work, so you have to keep the website look and be professional. Concentrate more on news rather than just having a spec overview. When people read reviews from websites that have a review unit in hand, they get that from such content itself. Your written content starts as if you are speaking in a video and not via a written format. Second, use 'read more' to only keep 1 featured image and 1 excerpt per article on the main page. Or else people will just give up scrolling for so long. Try to have a lot of content on the main section without needed to scroll a lot. 

Just get a better theme and a good domain name. I am assuming you want to earn from this line of work, so you have to keep the website look and be professional. Concentrate more on news rather than just having a spec overview. When people read reviews from websites that have a review unit in hand, they get that from such content itself. 

Srikar
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

Thanks a lot! Iam a new blogger so dont know much yet. Can u help me out with review units a little and also is there a way to get a good domain name for free ? 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

No good things is are free. You will have to start investing at some point if you want to grow as an online tech website. Start with a domain name and personal email. Before you do any of that, you should pick up new skills to manage a tech website. There are many guides out of there and many resources. Its not something that can taught, but something you'll have to search and learn as what you want and what you need. 

But if you are just doing it for fun, none of what I said matters. 

Mritunjay Tripathi
Mritunjay Tripathi
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Hello,

This is very nice Blog. Embarassed It will be very useful and helpful for readers. Cool

Best Regards,

HindIndia.com