[[ LOOKING FOR GUEST POSTS OR WANT TO WRITE ONE? POST HERE!! ]]

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

For those who wish to write a guest post or want one, they can put their request here. Just remember:

READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING!!

• The agreement is between you and the person you agree to work with. The responsibility and care of content belong to you both and nobody here is responsible for it. We're all adults so I am sure folks here can handle that.
  • Introduce yourself, Say what you write about (don't post links of blogs or email addresses/phone numbers unless you want to delete the entire post) and describe your request. If your request is genre/ranking specific, mention it. Better the information, easier to get what you want- a site to write for or a guest post. 
  • Do not post your email address, website or any contact information here, even if its a 'temporary' one. It will just be deleted. Please don't make forum moderation harder than it should be.  Use Indimail. Make sure to add eachother for the Indimail to go through.
  • Anyone creating a thread for guest post should note that it will be deleted with no warning. This thread is stickied under "Important Stuff" so its impossible to miss it.  

Don't use this thread for anything else. This is strictly for guest post requests. 

Disclaimer: Google issued a warning about guest posting for link building purposes. Fixing the mess on your site is a lot difficult than starting a site from scratch. This is a platform to ask/offer guest posting, but you're alone responsible for your site.

Replies 1 to 20 of 138 Ascending
Jais
Jais
from New Delhi
4 years ago

Hi,

I want to write guest posts on following domains

- Lifestyle

- Beauty

_travel

-Health and wellness

- Blogging 

- work from home

Please let me know,if someone is interested.

Thanks

mohd nazar mubeen
mohd nazar mubeen
from Hyderabad
5 years ago

Hi ,

If anyone interested in contributing guest post on my blog . The blog is about philosophy , education , habits.

Jais
Jais
from New Delhi
5 years ago

Hi Friends,

Anyone accepting guest posts?

I write on - Travel, Wellness, Personal development, Social media

R Maheswari
from Kanpur
5 years ago

Hi Jais, We are a new travel blogger couple and would like to get established bloggers to write guest posts for my blog https://travellingsands.com. Please let me knoe if you are interested. Regards, R Maheswari

Jais
from New Delhi
5 years ago
Thanks R Maheshwari, I would love to do so. Please inbox me
Simulanis
Simulanis
from Delhi
5 years ago

[url=https://www.simulanis.com]3D Simulation[/url]

Vijaypal Mishra
Vijaypal Mishra
from Sultanpur
5 years ago

Hey 

I am interested in writing on biographies of unsung people , political and sociopolitical issues of India

Aslam Khan
Aslam Khan
from Assam
5 years ago

Hello  Bloggers, I have a blog on short-story, and technology, You can blog with creative contents. 

Also, I would like to mention that I can do guest blogging. I love to write short stories, creative content and humour. If you feel like free to contact me.

Thanks

Mihir Mishra
Mihir Mishra
from Delhi
5 years ago

I have some well-written contents about smartphones, loans, personal finance, insurance etc. that I would like to use for guest-posting. If anyone is interested in posting these blogs on their website, please let me know. 

Hello everyone, great to see so many bloggers. Yes, I would like to invite some guest bloggers too. Am also willing to participate in blogs that write on similar issues.

I notice we have a preponderance of writers on travel, food and fashion. Thats great and obviously these are popular genres.

The tag-line for my blog is "igniting active citizenship in young people of all ages.  This means I write about policy issues that impact our development as a nation. Some of the articles we've written so far are on technology in schools, empowerment of local government, fresh water policy, how to approach consumer courts if you have been ripped off, why higher minimum wages announced in the state of Delhi could well be good for everyone etc....The idea is that someone who reads about a policy issue related to development should want to do something about it after reading the article! if you would like to be part of this, please contact me

I am intrested , I write on travel.

pranita deshpande
pranita deshpande
from latur
5 years ago

Hi , i am looking for the contribution of the post food or health benefit if anyone wants please contact me. 

Mohanasundaram
Mohanasundaram
from Erode
5 years ago

Hi am mohanasundaram, i like to write on technology, i have few content hope to share as guest post for many

pranita deshpande
pranita deshpande
from latur
5 years ago

hello, Rekha , can you wite for me?

pranita deshpande
pranita deshpande
from latur
5 years ago

Hi , i am mloking for the guest post who can write on my blog on food, or health benefit. 

Jais
Jais
from New Delhi
5 years ago
Hi friends, I was to write guest posts on high traffic blog. Please let me know if anyone is interested. I write on Travel Personal development Career Lifestyle Wellness and health
Sinjana
Sinjana
from Bangalore
5 years ago

Hello awesome travel bloggers! My blog Backpack & Explore primarily caters to an audience of families and busy couples with full-time jobs. I am putting up a collaborative article about the "Best Destinations for a long weekend in 2019" for such people.  I am looking for off-beat weekend destinations from major cosmopolitan cities in India -Mumbai-Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata.(removed NCR and Bangalore as all slots are taken). I would take care of Bangalore myself as I'm a local guide here. Please suggest your favorite, preferably NOT very well-known trips that can be done on an extended weekend (2-3 nights). Leave your suggestions in comments and send me your blurbs AFTER your idea is approved. These are what I need-

1. 100-200 words on your favorite offbeat trip from your city - your personal experience, major attractions/activities2. distance from your city, how to reach and where to stay3. 1 good quality landscape photo you have taken there. The photo has to be original. I can source a better quality picture from CC in case the quality is not perfect, but I would still need the original photo. Preferably compressed to 100-200kb

Blog Details - DA - 25;

What you get!Will give you a do-follow backlink to a related post of your choice and link your preferred social media page 

Already Taken:Narkanda from NCR Varanasi from NCRJaipur-Samode from NCROrchha and Gwalior from NCR

Phaltan from Mumbai Nasik Wine tour from Mumbai

(2 more spots for Mumbai and/or Pune)

Vijayawada from Hyderabad

(upto 3 more spots for Hyderabad)

Pondicherry from Chennai

(upto 3 more spots for Chennai)

Darinbadi from Kolkata/Bhubaneshwar

(upto 3 more sports for Kol/Bhubaneswar)

Irfan Quader
from Hyderabad
5 years ago

Hi Sinjana,

Are you still looking for recommendations for Hyderabad? If so, I'd like to recommend Suryalanka Beach (Bapatla), about 6 hours drive from the city.

Praveen Kumar lakhara
Praveen Kumar lakhara
from Ajmer
5 years ago

Any one want to write guest post on my blog on tech blogging make money fa t about places niches plz contact me

saumya Srivastava
saumya Srivastava
from PUNE
5 years ago

I am looking for a guest post on my food blog.

Koyeli S. Chakraborty
from Burdwan
5 years ago

Interested. You can contact me at Indimail.

Sriram R
Sriram R
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Anyone for podcasting collaborations especially the business and analysis kinds?

Rahul
Rahul
from New Delhi
5 years ago

Hi All

I have three year old blog about health, recipes and fitness. I am looking for someone who want to write guest post in this niche. You can contact me via indimail.

Thanks a lot to indi Admin for giving such a huge opportunity and platform for this viral topic.

Thank you

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
5 years ago

Hi ! I am keen to connect with bloggers who can regularly write SEO optimized articles for my website in the domain of Astrology , Physical fitness , Yoga , Aerobics , Meditation etc. Basicaly topics that cover mental, physical and spiritual wellness. Please message me if interested.

VivekSheel

LockSign in to reply to this thread