Locked Ask About Journalism , Content Writing Anything

Fadoo Post
Fadoo Post
from GUNA
6 years ago

Guy's,

I  am Rajdeep Raghuwanshi A Professional Blogger If you have any question about journalism , content writing and blogging you can ask me .

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Ascending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Thread Closed. Please don't claim to be something you're not. 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Journalism still rules. Journalists have access to information that mere bloggers generally do not have. Journalists have a team of researchers to back them up with vital stats and facts. Bloggers, on the other hand, function alone and have to do all the leg-work by rthemselves. Bloggers sometimes have to struggle to access statistics to make their writing hard-hitting. However, a lot of journalists also have their own blogs.

Fadoo Post
from GUNA
6 years ago

i know very well that sir  , i want to ask you , today how many journalist deserve it . 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Really? And you start your address with 'Guy's'? Is this an indicator of a new low in journalism?

Shashank
from Gurgaon
6 years ago

He seems to be a Hindi blogger. However, I do agree journalism is not what it used be, and I hate it.

PS: I'm a journalist-turned-analyst ;)

Somnath
Somnath
from kolkata
6 years ago

Hi Rajdeep,I have started travel blogging and writing since 1 year but I need one help.Can you help me find magazines,tourism boards and travel companies that looks for content writers and actually pays them for the same...Regards,Somnath

Fadoo Post
from GUNA
6 years ago

Hi somanth, visit on this site Contentmart.com

Anil Sahu
Anil Sahu
from Bhopal
6 years ago

please review my blogs.

Thanks.

Fadoo Post
from GUNA
6 years ago

Anil I am Journalist not analyst but you need improve your quility content and focus on single niche.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
6 years ago

a* journalist. an* analyst. to* improve. quality*. on a* single. 

LockThis topic is locked.