Adding keywords to the website

Ms arora
Ms arora
from Ludhiana
6 years ago

Hi bloggers, how can I add keywords to my website as I have low alexa rank and shows that my site has no keywords 

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Ascending
Kishor Kumar
Kishor Kumar
from Ghaziabad
6 years ago

Focus on good content, for each article think that what possible keywords can a reader type in search to reach your article. It's best to use two or three word phrase as the chosen keywords. After deciding 2-3 primary and secondary (variant) keywords use them in the article making sure they are put in a relevant way. Do not overstuff and do not underuse a keyword. As Amit pointed out use the keywords in article title, sub-headings, text, images (alt and title) as well as in slug (article url).

Mahesh Yadav
from Jaipur
6 years ago

Agree with you Kishore Kumar, Content is always King, if you write a good and quality content that readers will automatically take interest in your blog, but you also should take care some small and important points of like like slug, alt tags, h1,h2 tags and quality and related images.

Md qureshi
Md qureshi
from Indore
6 years ago

If you can use high search volume and low competition keywords in blog post ultimately your traffic increasing

Maveez MH
Maveez MH
from bangalore
6 years ago

heyy...

use this article to learn more about keywords and optimization https://www.bloggertipstricks.com/blogspot-keywords-seo.html

LockSign in to reply to this thread