Shruti Sharma would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Waiting for your knock at the door of my blog!

Shruti Sharma
Shruti Sharma
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Hello My Lovely Readers!

About Shruti Sharma:

I'm a foodie and love to cook. I love to travel and make new friends; however, I'm very particular about choosing people. I'm a family-bound person and share a very strong bonding with my sisters. I may not be religious, but too spiritual. I love to write about movies, celebs, television soaps, and music.

The idea behind Celebrity Talks & Guardians of Harmony:

Enough humiliation and disregard has been caused to the stars from our reputable entertainment industry, my intention of interviewing them is to understand their struggles, pain, and bring back the respect by adding grandeur in their lives. These artists put their best foot forward and great efforts in delivering their performance; let's accept that not all days see a spring season. If they take a vow to entertain us, we can always try to encourage them to continue with the same spirit.

I love writing notes and so does music! 

The idea of exploring this hidden segment of music came from my father Pt. Surendra Sharma (The Santoorist). Since he has dedicated his entire life to the music industry ever since he was three, he provoked me to write about reputed personalities from the music fraternity, especially about the ones whose names and efforts went unnoticed for years.

I've personally approached many  senior and future 'guardians' from the Indian Music and Film Industry and tried my best to bring to you the interviews taken, so you all know who were and are the real gems behind the scenes. A few of them have dedicated their lives to the industry and still worship music as their holy deity. When I interact with them, I feel mixed emotions as it takes me to the level of struggles they have been through and the practice they have offered to mesmerise the audience.

I thank my father to have stimulated this idea within me. Hope you enjoy the writings and the exclusive interviews of the maestros, who created a trend in the entertainment world. These celebs are the guardians of harmony; the ever shining stars of entertainment and will remain forever...

For more details about me, find me on google by, Shruti Sharma, Writer