LS would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.oxy-i-gen.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Do you like my writing?

LS
LS
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I am an architect, mother, wife and a good person, not necessarily in that order :)

Started writing just to keep thoughts flowing and to keep myself uncluttered, focussed. Been loving what I am doing, and would like to get the Big picture from the INDIBLOGGER. Do you like my blog? My indo blog rank is 70

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: an afterthought!
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Ashwin Baindur
Ashwin Baindur
from Pune
14 years ago

Very nice indeed. Lots of good reading. I've 'networked' & 'followed' you! Keep blogging!

BTW your widget placed above 'About me' gives an error ( I use Firefox).

Ashwin Baindur
Ashwin Baindur
from Pune
14 years ago

Oh yeah, crank up your second blog too! I'm following it in the hope it develops. How's that for an act of faith?

LS
LS
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks Ashwin,

Thanks for that green signal! And that was so kind of you to have added my blog under construction - Promise you, will kick start that one in the months to come, I have a blogging plan for the current blog which I trying to meet, after that its the new launch... Guess my true calling lies there!

BTW ur blog is a good one too. Will come back to it with more time soon! moms to be excused, u know! wl keep checking ur writing.

Lalit Singh Chowdhary
Lalit Singh Chowdhary
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

I wonder how you find the most appropriate picture for your blog. I guess it is that artistic thing. If these are your own creations great, else it will be good to give credits. 

Label: "Men and Women" is more like "Father and Daughter"

It will be good if you did some photoblogs too.

Overall great stuff

LS
LS
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks for ur inputs! BTW u write well too!