Raam S would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

I'd be thankful if you could review my blog

Raam S
Raam S
from Bangalore
6 years ago

Eccentric Thoughts began as a simple personal blog, for me to post my not-so-conventional thoughts and opinions (in contrast to my other blog, Random Scribbles, which a has relatively more eacceptable content) and slowly flowered into a platform where I post random literary works, particularly poems I've composed.

It is not a personal diary, nor a collection of glorified personal experiences, but a collection of experiences nonetheless, presented vaguely enough to not reveal the writer as a person, and in a manner that touches upon the core of experiencing an experience itself.

Its later parts are studded with personal accounts of my journey as a writer, and proves to be a travelogue of a journey within - a queer one at that, traced by the journey of my pen on paper. Some of these accounts might prove to be maps for writers to discover themselves, particularly on those days when they are thoroughly lost in the dark, deep pools of their ink.

My poems are a strange collection, varying from the simplest of experiences, from a touch of romance to deep ponderings on death, relationships, sex, love and writing itself. I have presented these in a manner that might not be the most entertaining, but I have tried to press my pen hard enough to add a little depth to the sheets of paper that bear my words.

The pattern of my writing reflects the evolution of my writing, if not my evolution as a human being, and I hope that some human being, somewhere, fine something to relate to in it and thereby feels that he or she isn't alone in this world after all.

I do not rest my case like a lawyer in a court, but as a simple man humbly displaying the work he has done in all sincerity to people who have been kind enough to stop and pay him a little attention.

That you read just one post of mine and take the time to review it would be greeted with heartfelt gratitude.