sreeja would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ponderingsofasmalltowngirl.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my personal blog. :)

sreeja
sreeja
from trichur
14 years ago

i have been blogging continuously for a n year now. but recently joined indiblogger. i write my personal thoughts and people and incidents in my life. pleas verify how i am as a writer/blogger and suggest valuable changes Smile

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
manish
manish
from kochi
14 years ago

hey... nice colorful template and content is awesome!!!

... keep it up.

...Techie Tryst

sreeja
sreeja
from trichur
14 years ago

thanks manish Kiss

Himank
Himank
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Hey just went through your blog and still in the process, some of your writings are really nice... Liked some of your posts :) Keep writing.. Just one suggestion, you (may be in a hurry) tend to do some careless mistakes in writing, just proof read your posts b4 publishing :)

sreeja
from trichur
14 years ago

Thank you thank you.. i am going to do that. usually i just spell check n read once. due to my rather mad keyboard. But i miss the spell-right but not-in-context words. i will make it right. thanks again :)

Himank
Himank
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Not talking exactly about the spelling mistakes ,rather some other grammatical mistakes.. Hope you dont mind me telling you this :| Just trying to be helpful :|

sreeja
from trichur
14 years ago

arre yaar, help ke liye hi toh ye post banaya hai na? thanks. i will take care. n hope my grammer improves Undecided still thanks :) Smile

Aditya
Aditya
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

great blog STG :)