Navneet Kumar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my new blog.

Navneet Kumar
Navneet Kumar
from Visakhapatnam
14 years ago

Hi All,

I am new to this place and I wonder if someone could take out some time to review my blog and tell me what changes are required. I have tweaked the plain theme acccording to my reqquirements and have addded the sidebars too. Can you suggest something more about the design?

Also, the quality of content is what I am curious about. Can someone help me on that front too?

Regards,

Navneet

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
yogita yadav
yogita yadav
from gurgaon
14 years ago

really liked ur wrk especially "YOUR DECISION"

Navneet Kumar
from Visakhapatnam
14 years ago

Thanks Yogita. :) Also, you could revview other poems as well(I do write sometimes wheni get some solace) and more importantly, it would be very helpful if you could suggest any changes in the page layout and the widget arrangement. :) Looking forward for your comments.

Navneet Kumar
Navneet Kumar
from Visakhapatnam
14 years ago

Can someone please review my blog and suggest some changes in the widget arrangement and the page layout? I can make the changes myself as I have already tweaked a very simple plain theme to into what makes my page layout as of now. So, suggest whatever changes you can, as it is not an issue with me.

ajit joy
from mumbai
14 years ago

hey thats a great way of promoting ya blog...givin your blogs link at the end..i like it!! 

ajit joy
ajit joy
from mumbai
14 years ago

hi navneet my sinciere feedback :)the theme is good.....I dont think u should be puting those Pics up ther.i mean on the top...It would be great if you could remove some of the widgets...because it looks too messy on the right hand side.. (wordpress is more systematic than blogspot..i too was on blogspot..shifted to wordpress..experiment with it too..happy blogging!!!!) :) 

Navneet Kumar
from Visakhapatnam
14 years ago

Thanks a lot Ajit.. :) I would sure make the widget arrangement proper so that homepage is lighter and proper distribution of widgets across various pages... Thanks a lot again for reviewing my bblog :)

http://myexperimentswithliesandsins.blogspot.com/

Susan Deborah
Susan Deborah
from Goa
14 years ago

Navneet, first and foremost: Welcome to this mad and addictive world of blogging and of course Indiblog! I would agree with Ajit here. The pictures seem pretty gory and a sudden on-your-face kind of thing. I guess the title also can be altered. You seem to have two negatives at one go: sin and lies and it also stands as a stark opposite to Gandhi's "My Experiments with truth" (yours has "lies" so it seems pretty obvious that one word is changed). The content is nice. Very personal and heartfelt. Only when one writes from the heart the content has a personal stamp. The blog also is pretty cluttered with many widgets. Maybe you can clear some space and make it eye friendly.

Keep writing.

Great to review a fellow blogger!

Joy always,

Susan

Navneet Kumar
Navneet Kumar
from Visakhapatnam
14 years ago

Thanks a lot susan for taking out time to review my blog.... I have removed a few widgets and after consulting some of my friends, did same to the header of the blog...(though I liked them...but reader is the ruler...not the blogger!!)

Title was exactly what I wanted it to be...lies and sins... Coz it relates to some of the mistakes I have committed in my life and some of things I have learnt in my life... :)

Thanks a lot again for reviewing my blog Susan.. Smile

Navneet Kumar
Navneet Kumar
from Visakhapatnam
14 years ago

Well I think it has been quite sometime since I made some changes to my blog and also a lot of new content has been added... I think it would really be very nice of someone to review it and tell me if the blog is going the right way.

Any suggestions, criticism, advice is  welcome Smile

My Blog

Navneet Kumar
Navneet Kumar
from Visakhapatnam
14 years ago

Can anyone please review my blog?