Nisha Mithoor would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my cooking blog

Nisha Mithoor
Nisha Mithoor
from Bangalore
5 years ago

Hi there,

My blog is about cooking and home remedies. My intention is to document the kitchen trials that I do on daily basis as well as inherited cooking processes, recipes and home medicines that I have come across. I wish to share them with like minded and take it forward to next generation too.

My posts usually will be after trying on own and based on the suggestions from the nearest ones. I request you all to review my work to improve myself as I am very new to the field.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nisha

Edited 5 years ago
Reason: Updates keywords
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Nima Das
Nima Das
from Guwahati
5 years ago

Hi Nisha 

I am not an expert in blogging and am not fit to give advice but I will try. Firstly,your blog is very neat and easy on the eye. Pictures are good and clear and the recipies are easy to follow. But nowerdays I find a lot of recipies are given with step by step pictures which the reader can see and follow. Giving step by step images of the cooking is very helpful. Also you can add a video of the cooking at the end of the post. This will make it easy for those who are interested in making the dish to follow your recipies.

Good luck

Nima 

Nisha Mithoor
from Bangalore
5 years ago

Dear Nima,

Thank you very much for your valuable review comments & the time that you spent on doing that. I will take your notes seriously and try to incorporate them whenever possible. I am very grateful to the support from your side to new bloggers like me.

Thanks,Nisha