Priyal poddar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review about my Parenting blog

Priyal poddar
Priyal poddar
from Guwahati
5 years ago

I would love to know about the review of my blog post in parenting niche , Sharing my experience with my kids but would like to know if i am doing it in a right way or not.. 

Please do share your experience or review about it 

Replies 1 to 11 of 11
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Your blog post:

Wqy2RGT.png

Original blog post:

anCxY0B.png

----------------------------------

Don't plagiarise. 

Priyal poddar
Priyal poddar
from Guwahati
5 years ago

It was a guest post by someone, I haven't write it , thanks for letting me know about this 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

The article is credited to you. Wait, you mean you take credit for articles written by someone else in your website? 

Priyal poddar
Priyal poddar
from Guwahati
5 years ago

No I mean to say , it was a guest post by someone else..

I was new that time , so I thought guest post will work me to get audience but here I got the stamp of plagiarise.

Now no more guest post from anyone.

And already deleted that post .

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Taking extracts from an original content and re-wording/rearranging them is still plagiarism. Like your recent article posted today. And here I thought there's an important lesson to be learnt here. Your blog post:

R2BXWBE.png

Original blog post:

a6oYJVJ.png

All the links on the plagiarised post are redirected to Good Knight. Your content reaches out to people. We're not journalists but there's a certain work ethic we all need to follow. It's your website. You alone are responsible for the content you put on your website and/or under your name. I know there are many bloggers who do this with no sense of ethics. I hope I can encourage you to use your better judgement. It is because of such nuisances people, in general, do not trust bloggers and affects those bloggers who put genuine research. The following article is from a fellow indiblogger. I can only hope this encourages you to do the right thing. I wouldn't count on it, personally:

https://www.enidhi.net/2018/07/latest-trends-that-should-worry-every-blogger.html

Don't blame on someone else, now. You're an adult. Just like the rest of us. 

Priyal poddar
Priyal poddar
from Guwahati
5 years ago

Thank u so much for ur guidance . will keep this in mind 

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
5 years ago

I dont think you took his words seriously.. Plagiarism is a major offense here in IB.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
5 years ago

Maybe, IndiAdmins should think banning such bloggers. You can do a mistake once, but repeating it again and again no longer qualifies to be called a mistake. Such bloggers bring a bad name to the entire blogging community.

Priyal poddar
Priyal poddar
from Guwahati
5 years ago

I apologize for my mistake , the first post was a guest post from some other person ,I seriously have no idea , as I was new, give me one chance , will take care of it . 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Your plagiarised blog post is still up. You didn't delete this like the last one. I caught you once, I caught you again after you made- even after being caught the first time. The response to it pretty much had an 'I don't care' vibe to it. Obviously, you don't care. You're not the first. You won't be the last. But atleast we shouldn't have plagiarists in this community because we had an incident of plagiarists winning contests here and it was a mess. I've already tagged the admins and I hope they take the right decisions. I know because I know few plagiarists I've caught a couple of years ago and they're still at it by reworking sentences in the exact sequence of the original article. One of those bloggers are here in Indiblogger as well. I wouldn't have bothered to pursue if it didn't happen again. But you did. The next day? Barely a few hours old. 

I request the mods to ban the plagiarists. Such people just re-word content later. I know because I caught another blogger 'vishveshtech.blogspot.in' a few years ago in the same way. Now he runs the same thing but by re-wording the content and changing some parts in the introduction. He's also there in Indiblogger. Such people don't learn. They will not learn. They will rather adapt their plagiarism skills. 

Priyal poddar
Priyal poddar
from Guwahati
5 years ago

Sir I realized my mistake that's why I m saying sorry ,and I already said that was guest post by someone else..I just post it in my page ,that's my mistake I haven't crossed check it . 

And about this second post yes I am admitting I have copy some few points from goggle but I had edited some points and still going to edit all..

Don't be so harsh if someone is admitting her mistake and saying that she will take care of it. If someone is realizing her mistake u should support her .

Don't be so harsh  just because I am new to this field..

And I think deleting is not the solution , so will edit all points . its a request if u take ur complain back, as everyone get a chance . 🙏

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

You want the community to support someone who stole content immediately after being caught for the previous one barely a day before? What about the ones you take this content from?? Who is going to stand up for them? Some people pay their bills by running websites, doing real research & fact checking and here you are asking for support! Are you going to make a public post and issue an apology and inform the original content owners? Of course, you're not. e3V4Gvy.pngYou just admitted you are going to rewrite the content. That's still plagiarism because now your work is based on somebody else's. This is even without checking any other of your blog posts. 

Priyal poddar
Priyal poddar
from Guwahati
5 years ago

Sir...I am just saying if you want to have a eye on my post..then please check my upcoming post ,if you find any plagiarism content there , then you are free to report about me. 

:-( 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Why? How did you plagiarise the content 'by mistake'? For the first, you said the post is by someone else and you didn't check. The second you didn't check your own. You're just making excuses. Heard of the story about the boy who cried wolf? Nobody will believe such people.How does that even happen? Did you check the profile of the guy you took the content from? He's a physician who is an assistant professor at Miami University and writes for three medical websites. That excludes the post contributions he did on Facebook. He's a medical expert. He teaches students for a living. A practising physician. Its his line of expertise. IT IS HIS JOB!!! And you just took the content from him! :-\. But nooooo you won't take the content down.

No no no. You'll instead re-word his content. IT IS STILL PLAGIARISM AND YOU ADMIT YOU WILL DO THAT! 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
5 years ago

You are a fairly good example of what plagiarism is all about. 

I think it will be great if you just delete all plagiarised posts on your blog (even if it means that there is nothing left there) and then start writing articles on what prompted you to copy, to defend plagiarism, to fight for your plagiarised posts, and believe me, your blog is going to be a hit.

Treat this as an opportunity.