How to make high-quality backlinks

Edited 5 years ago
Reason: some update
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Ascending
Harish Udupa S
Harish Udupa S
from Bangalore
5 years ago

Polite? Is that polite to you? Let me get lost of my content if it's not his interest

Actual name for sharing blog is shameless self promotion? Lol it's mentioned that you can list if article is relevant. It's relevant and i linked. 

It's useful article and i have written post, the original source should be mentioned did it.. it's not at all spamming.. it's not copy paste.. we research for data and when we publish it's our right to tell the source.. 

First you should respect forum members.. how are you doing that? Trying to insult someone? Mentioning something odd.. 

Respect is mutual.. if you're not giving it don't expect it.. 

Mod Warning: This is the second time. No SSP. No advertising. Everybody here has their own website. If you can't people by advising them, that does not help. It is called advertising. Would you have posted if you didn't embed your blog link? Hence the word selfish. 

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
5 years ago

I think the admins very politely told u to check forum rules.. Then i gave u the link for forum rules and told you the naming conventions for certain actions and asked you to respect forum members

Yet you call us disrespectful and rude Laughing hope u have read the mod warning comments..

Harish Udupa S
Harish Udupa S
from Bangalore
5 years ago

I have answered the query and I'm linking to my blog.

If you're not interested, get lost, u don't have right to say "shameless self promotion" kind of stuffs. 

Even if you're trying to say don't include links, say it in polite way, I'm not your Slave to order and this is not your website.

Learn to treat people before you blog

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
5 years ago

It is very much "Shameless self promotion" . You have spammed with not one but two links and one additional separate post as well.. You can't tell people to "get lost" when they are very politely letting you know to not do something against the forum rules.. Btw the actual name in this forum for sharing a blog link is called "shameless self promotion"..

Please respect forum rules and forum members

CyberKID
from India
5 years ago

I think before joining public forums, you need to take some lessons around talking in public, and how to understand what people are saying, and what you are perceiving.

Apart from that, no, you're not my slave. Infact, no one is anyone's slave. Slavery is banned. However, yes, if you're in a public forum, you are supposed to abide by the forum rules, which you clearly aren't. First you shamelessly share links to your blogs, then you flame members around.

This is clearly not abiding by the forum rules. Would request you to please read the following thread - https://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=2

Harish Udupa S
Harish Udupa S
from Bangalore
5 years ago

-SNIP- NO SSP

CyberKID
from India
5 years ago

It's good if you could provide with the relevant information here on the blog itself. Even sharing links to your blogposts are allowed in case it is helpful, however, if you cross the line by an answer like this, it is called shameless self promotion and is not allowed on the forum. This answer would probably get modified/removed altogether.

pranita deshpande
pranita deshpande
from latur
5 years ago

How to sell & buy backlinks?

LockSign in to reply to this thread