Specscladeyes would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please give your honest feedback on my blog, I really want to grow as a blogger.

Specscladeyes
Specscladeyes
from New Delhi
5 years ago

My blog revolves around 4 basic genres

• Life
  • Women
  • Love
  • Personal Growth

Replies 1 to 2 of 2

Hi,

I have see you blog. It seems its new.

It will take time to grow. 

Just only post quality content on your blog. There should be internal linking in post.

Thanks

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

If you noticed, the articles dating all the way back to December 2017 till the part where you press the button and see more. Its not new. 

Specscladeyes
from New Delhi
5 years ago

Thank you for your feedback Smile I will definitely start internal linking. Also, there seems to be a confusion, I started my blog in 2017.

Specscladeyes
from New Delhi
5 years ago

Pardon me, I started blogging in 2015** 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

I noticed a gap between December 2017 and September 2018. It is nice to see someone resuming blogging. I hope everything goes well for you!

The question is if you want to make this as a profession or is it just for fun? Because as a casual blog it is doing a superb job. Its also appreciated you're crediting the photographs. It is very rare to see anyone do that within the Indian blogger thingy. But then its a crowd where rewriting somebody else's content is not plagiarism! :P

You're a good Instagrammer. Because not a lot of people use that platform properly. I am curious about your camera setup, lens and settings- which will attract a certain audience as well. Maybe you can fit it in somewhere. 

Specscladeyes
from New Delhi
5 years ago

Hey, thank you for taking time to review my blog :)

I took a break from blogging due to some health issues, however, I am trying to get back into the flow. To answer your question, I am blogging just for fun *for now* Also, I chuckled at your analysis of what people think about plagiarism :P

Thank you for appreciating my instagram skills. All I use is my phone camera for clicking pictures so I doubt anyone would be interested in knowing that :P

Have a good day!

Smile