Archana would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Dare to review my blog?

Archana
Archana
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Ok now I have got your attention, please feel free to review my blog.

I have been a member of Indiblogger for quite a while, but the huge population scared me away initially. :)

http://www.archanaonline.com

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: forgot to link the blog
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Susan Deborah
Susan Deborah
from Goa
14 years ago

Archana: I dared to review your blog. Neat one but then I did find the posts very long. The Google ads which appear in the beginning of the blog seems a bit awkward. Can't you place it anywhere else. A bit of colour woule pep up the blog.

Nice one. Keep writing.

All the best!

Archana
Archana
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Wow.. Thanks Susan! :)

Google ads have not been placed anywhere else other than below post title, which is the slot recommended by most of the websites.

Regarding color, even I feel the same, and hence searching for themes :)

Long posts? I thought very few are long ones... Hmm.. thanks. will keep that in mind :)

Neeraj Gupta
Neeraj Gupta
from delhi->Bangalore
14 years ago

hey Archana,

The blog and articles are nice, as Susan told you, some work needs to be done on template part needs to be checked.

Best wishes,

Neeraj Gupta

Http://harikripahai.blogspot.com

Nishant Mishra
Nishant Mishra
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Archana, U need a vibrant template/theme. You want to tell all that U R a journalist (your footer says so)? NO! Get a colourful theme that reflects the fun and frolik of your posts.

Posts are a bit short but that's okay. For more shorter posts, we have facebook and twitter.:)

I like your post on Dev D. I agree with U... and I wish U could post songs in Hindi script but that's not your cup of tea, I think.

Rest is okay. Keep posting. I'll be back!

Nishita
Nishita
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Archana,

I agree with Nishant. Change your theme. The Google ads before your post are also out of place.

Also, try to add a few more pics/graphics to break up the long text in your posts. I also think you can change the header photo for the Home page, it is a little too bright. I liked the rotating header images you have for the other pages.

Otherwise, your blog is great. All the best :)

Archana
Archana
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Changed the Journalist theme to the PrimePress theme. It has rotating header images(different header appears each time you refresh/visit the site.)

Archana
Archana
from Bangalore
14 years ago

yay... Indirank finally gave its verdict on my blog!!! Indirank 75!!!!