udtahaathi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://udtahaathi.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 42

Wanna fly with Udtahaathi ?

udtahaathi
udtahaathi
from Mumbai
14 years ago

When I started my blog AEIOU ¿ ® in Jan 2009, I had only one simple purpose to serve- to spread laughter, happiness and entertain readers through my articles, cartoons and reviews. No personal rants, no big talk, no deep philosophical thought. Only fun, pun, Da Kaddu's corporate humour comic strip, satire, sarcasm and caricatures on  movies, current events, personalities like Savita Bhavi and everyday stuff. I reply to all my comments, interact with readers and add interesting comments to my FAQ section too. After 8 months, 91 posts, 750 comments and 23,000 hits, last month I had received 2 (two) votes for 'Original humour of the Month' in Indiblogger. Just two. Like, One two- cha cha cha. This time I rank fourth on popularity for my Yezdi post, which means there’s still hope for good content in blogworld.
AEIOU ¿ ® is like a new designer undergarment, it's attractive, it's original but it can't be shown off to everyone. Try it, if it fits, it yours. If it doesn't, you can’t exchange it please :)
So help me judge how ‘toing’ it is. Read the posts, movie reviews and see the cartoons and be honest.  Because I believe - if something is worth doing, it's worth doing well.
Oh yes, I am thick skinned so you have to pinch me hard. That's why I call myself ~uh~™  !

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: title change
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Nishant Mishra
Nishant Mishra
from New Delhi
14 years ago

I was shocked! I really wanted to see an udta hathi since they are so rare, even National Geographic Society isn't aware of.

Your blog is cool. You have a great sense of humor and I plan to read your older posts as well. I'd suggest you choose a better theme for your blog with a custom header... 'mystilook' would be an ideal choice. The blog will look more colourful and appealing. Its readability will also improve on visual scale.

Rest is okay. One more thing, what's that 'babaji' look thing?

udtahaathi
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi Nishant,

:) Thanks for good words and more importantly, the honest feedback. I earlier had the 'Ocean mist' theme which people said is not going well with the content, so i changed to Regulus. Now that you point out the readability thing, i need to do some more trials.

I am highly obsessed with India. The babaji garb is to represent desi gyan, which reinforces my online identity as ~uh~. Also the babaji attire never goes out of fashion :)