Nishita would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my personal blog

Nishita
Nishita
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi,

I am a writer based out of Bangalore, and I blog about all the books I've read, movies I"ve seen, restaurants, blogging, and some personal stuff.

I have got my blog reviewed from blogged, and I would like your review as well.

Thanks,

Ni****a

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Delete a sentence
Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Archana
Archana
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi, loved your blog. I do not have any negative things to say, except you can move all the links, like top posts, subscibe, blogroll etc to the top of the sidebar, and let the widget images moved down. :)

Subscribed..! :D

Nishita
Nishita
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Archana,

Thanks so much for the suggestions. I will rearrange my widgets better...

Paritosh Kumar
Paritosh Kumar
from Noida
14 years ago

Hey...Checked out your blog...I have reviewed your blog according to the following parameters:

1. Quality of Posts:   The posts are real good. I liked the way you mixed and matched various different themes, book reviews, photography and musings to create a great blog.
  2. Variety of Topics: Varied topics kept me interested in the blog and thats a very good thing.
  3. The Layout :  The Layout is simple and vibrant, very much in tune with the nature of the posts.
  4. Posting frequency : Your frequency is quite good. 18-19 posts every month is a very healthy average.
  5. Gadgets : My God!! How many gadgets do u have? Anyways, as they are on a different pane and don't hinder with the readers' view, its fine. I feel, you can bring the top posts section to the top so that new visitors can get to read the best of the lot very quickly. Trust me when I say this makes them addicted to ur post.

As a whole, I think you have quite a wonderful blog and if you keep up the quality of the posts, you will get a lot more readers.Good luck and God Bless!!

Paritosh

Fiction and Life

Paritosh the Geek

Aziz Siddiqui
Aziz Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Might as well copy and paste Parotosh's review! Exactly the same thoughts here.

Except for the annoying number of gadgets, your blog is very good.

4/5

P.S.  Please review my blog too if you have time

Nishita
Nishita
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thank you all so much for this absolutely great feedback. I have tried to implement all these changes in my blog.

This experience was simply great, and I have also blogged about it at my blog.

http://ni****ak.wordpress.com/2009/09/07/i-love-feedback/

Re: Aziz I will definitely come back and review your blog

Malathy Badri
Malathy Badri
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Enjoyed reading the content. You have excellent command over English.Smile