DS would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://hotcupofcoffee.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 39

Looking for some feedback on a book-blog

DS
DS
from Delhi
14 years ago

I am new and this is my first post here.

I write about what I read (books) and funny as it may sound, I request you to do the same with my blog.

I had been blogging regularly but had to take a HUGE break. How HUGE? Like two year - I know thats bad.

So, if you are not much into reading you might find my blog terribly boring. So, dont bother in that case - it is anyway not meant for general reading. I'd be glad to get some honest feedback and promise to not find excuses for each allegation.

Here is a link (not sure if you can get it anyway - from my profile or something) - hotcupfofcoffee.wordpress.com

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Adding a link to my blog
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Namita Chandra
Namita Chandra
from Lucknow
14 years ago

Indiblogger is a great platform for Indian bloggers. the chances of meeting like-minded people is very high here, so though I am myself not a very regular on Indiblogger but am a great fan of this site, as it almost gave me the reason to keep blogging.

The best part of blogging is that you can do it in your own time. I like your blog and the idea of reviewing books is a great one.

DS
DS
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thank you for the feedback Namita. I joined Indiblogger only last week and I'm yet to check out various sections, etc.

DS
DS
from Delhi
14 years ago

*Bumping up the thread*

Remya Raman
from Pune
14 years ago

Hey DS,

I just checked out your blog not so deep ...first impression was aw...man..its good, neat and very organized. I loved the simple style of your template and the fonts too. Now I understand why u never felt easy with fonts in my blog..Books were my best friends too...Now it has changed...to technology and OS..Somewhere still I would love to read a book..

Have you read John Steinbeck's Grapes of wrath?? My best friend has suggested me this book. She even wrote a review about it in her blog..I see that you write very good reviews about book..Could you please write about Grapes of wrath..I wanna know more about the character Ma Joad in that Book.

Hope to see a review about it...Smile

DS
DS
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Remya - for the appriciation and another one for suggesting a book.

Actually, I'm looking for some negative feedback on the blog and I'm sure it would not be hard to find them (in my blog) :)