Divyan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.macabreday.blogspot.com ]

Blog Review Please :)

Divyan
Divyan
from Chennai
15 years ago

Hi Guys,I have been blogging for a while. Mostly personal stuff, written from experience. I would really appreciate your comments, hints, tips or ideas for improvement.ThanksMac 

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
15 years ago

Hello Mac - Interesting blog! 'Everyone's Entitled to My Opinion'! Nice title! Very good posts. 

You write very well. Content on your blog is very good. I always appreciate people's ability to write about their life and emotions on their blog. Not everyone has the courage to do it. 

Quote on your blog 'To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are' is very true. 

Not many ideas for improvement from my end. You are doing really good!

Happy Blogging! 

Adarsh.

Divyan
Divyan
from Chennai
15 years ago

thanks a lot for the feedback......!!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

I remember your blog - I guess I had moderated it. Great work, and the lines Adarsh quoted are super! Heavy Metal Xmas - yeah! You going for the Maiden concert / Heavy Metal Blogger Meet?

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

Wow! it's cool to read through your posts!Smile

Why don't you change the grey background to a darker shade of grey? Hmm i just thought it would look nicer!

Think Beyond Imagination!

Divyan
Divyan
from Chennai
15 years ago

@renie

not sure pal. am tryin to make it to bangalore that weekend, but i guessit might be last min..!!

@others

thanks for the suggestions :)

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Mac, you're a good writter. It's interesting the way you try to connect things. Nice blog!

The font colours orange and green does not go well with the dark background. Try changing the colours and it should look a lot better. Also ornament your blog with an indiblogger badge that you associate yourself with Smile.

Divyan
Divyan
from Chennai
15 years ago

ah yes.. been meaning to do that for a while now :)