Joseph Melville Pinto would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sangatizuzay.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 24

Please review my blog on journalism and other human affairs.

Joseph Melville Pinto
Joseph Melville Pinto
from Pune
14 years ago

About me: Joe Pinto:

Human being by birth (born 1951) and a print editor by profession (since 1983).

Also teaching and learning as a regular Visiting Faculty, since 1987, at the Department of Communication and Journalism, University of Pune, and at various print journalism and business management institutions in Pune, India.

Active with non-governmental organisations in training (since 1969), rural development (since 1973),  popularisation of science (since 1980) and school education (since 2005).

About my blog: ''Against the Tide'':

A blog dedicated to my journalism students, to help them to resist the temptations of mass media, especially due to corporate influence; to encourage them to nurture and sustain their own consciences; to learn how to keep listening to their inner voices.

Eventually, to build a network of journalists who think for themselves and will not, therefore, sell themselves as the "stenographers of corporate power" in the business of "manufacturing consent" or fabricating public opinion.

Why I want my blog to be reviewed:

My family, students, friends and colleagues like my blog, though they may not agree with what I say. I would like my blog to be reviewed by independent persons, outside my present circle of known people.

Yours sincerely,

- Joe Pinto.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Excellent blog! So much to read! I think I could spend a few hours on your blog just reading your sidebar.

Thumbs-up for your Blog Title too.

Just one point - but that is my personal opinion and nothing to do with your style: I prefer short posts. Long posts tend to become articles. But then every one has his/her own style. Follow you style.

Cheers,

Amitabh

http://churn-news.blogspot.com

PS: Your nephew is truly a beautiful person.

Joseph Melville Pinto
Joseph Melville Pinto
from Pune
14 years ago

Thank you, Amitabh. I will follow your blog too and send my comments.

Peace and love,

- Joe.

Ravi Sagar
Ravi Sagar
from Delhi
14 years ago

Just checked your blog. You can change the color of your background. Try some light backgrounds.

I enjoyed reading the post on the front page. Would be following your blog now :)