Archana Debnath would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://archana-archdeb.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 35

Please review my blog on stock market

Archana Debnath
Archana Debnath
from Pune
14 years ago

I have been blogging since the beginning of this year, mainly for providing some honest informationand analysis to retail investors in the stock market so that they are able to take an informed decision. At times I try and analyse some current issues which have some bearing on markets or nation's sentiments.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
pundit
pundit
from Oslo
14 years ago

I don't know anything about financial markets and cannot comment on your content. Even so, I did try reading several posts and I find the information you're trying to convey is clear, which is what makes my next sentence hard to say: I find the overall look look-and-feel of the blog quite unprofessional, and I wouldn't easily trust information from it.In particular, here are some things that bother me:1. There is an annoying flash button that asks me to download some toolbar that keeps floating around the page. It is distracting.2. It is hard to read the text you have superimposed over your header image. You could experiment with other colours.3. There are too many things (ads, banners, stock tickers, ...) going on in the right-most column (and in general, across the page). I am unable to discern what is useful and what is not, and tend to just skip all of it. This stuff also adds a lot to the page load time.Overall, all I can say is to reduce the number of ads and elements you have on the page (or distribute them across several pages) so I can focus on your content more. I am sure people would find reading (and trusting) your site a lot easier if the main content was more centrally showcased.

(And I didn't mean to sound harsh. If you disagree with my point of view, just ignore me. Please don't be offended.)

pundit
from Oslo
14 years ago

(The forum system ate up my paragraph spacing. Sigh.)

Archana Debnath
Archana Debnath
from Pune
14 years ago

Thank you for your frank and forthright view. It gives me areas for improvement. Hope next time around you can see a better looking blog, having incorporated your advice. Thanks. Really appreciate the trouble you have taken to do an honest review.

pundit
from Oslo
14 years ago

You're welcome, and i look forward to it. It's about time I learnt something about the financial markets!