pundit would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://emphaticallystatic.org/ ] IndiRank: 63

Would love to hear your thoughts on my personal journal

pundit
pundit
from Oslo
14 years ago

actuality.log is my personal journal. I've maintained it for much of my adult life, where it has served as an essential outlet for my thoughts and emotions. My writing tends to be sarcastic and perennially cynical, but there are some brighter moments and the occasional pretty photo too!

I'd love to have you visit and have you share your thoughts.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
pundit
pundit
from Oslo
14 years ago

Thanks Madhu! I am glad you liked it.

Since you found that one entry too sweet, might I suggest other classes of content from the featured page?

Humour: Lacking functional teats

Edgy: Reading Elaina

Melancholy: On Jack's vicarious anguish

Photography: Leaving Tim's

Smita Mishra
Smita Mishra
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I know I seemed to have stumbled here out of no where (the last post is like 2 months ago), but I just went through your journal and I found it very impressive [and trust me its not just because I've posted on your other topic for reviews ;)]

Initially, the lack of a splash of color on your blog distracted me a tiny bit, but all I did was click on the album tag at the top and it transported me to another world. I have to say that your pictures are some of the most beautiful that I've ever seen. The themes are so myriad but each has its own wonderful essence. I found your template refreshing with the tiny one liner tweet-like posts arranged together in a cluster. I must confess I haven't read all of your posts but will definitely go through them soon.

The posts which I specifically liked were "Growing Up", "Happiness Overrated". "The old lady syndrome" was fun to read and I loved all your photographs. Some one liner posts had me laughing pretty hard :)

All in all, a refreshing read and definitely going into my blogroll :)

Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Smita M