Hashir Tufail would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://the-kings-doodles.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my Blog

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

Hello fellow Bloggers,

need your comments on my blog - the look and feel and the writeups both. Request you to be frank :)

Replies 1 to 18 of 18
Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
15 years ago

Hello Hashir, 

Just going through your blog. I love your 'no nonsense' attitude in writing. You say it as it is, without frills.

This is my personal opinion. I think the number of badges on your blog is an overkill. Just a suggestion though.

I would also suggest adding some pictures to make your blog more interesting to readers. For example, you could post a picture of your latest purchase. ( Congratulations on your 'new and thoughtful purchase'Smile

Just curious if you study graphology as a hobby? 

Again, a well written blog! Keep it up! Keep blogging! All the best! 

Adarsh. 

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@Adarsh and Khushi,

Thanks for your comments. I agree that the number of badges are an overkill, but i identified with all of them.... will try to remove some, or maybe will toggle among them every few days. Undecided.

Also will try to post a few pics on the site. 

Thanks again for the appriciation.

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

As per your suggestions, I have removed some badges from my blog. Could not remove the ones that remain, and I think I will toggle between them every 15-20 days or so.

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@Adarsh,

sorry I forgot to answer your question - the answer is Yes. I do study graphology as a hobby Smile

Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
15 years ago

@Hashir - That is awesome. I study graphology as a hobby too! We should talk more about it offline!Smile

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@Adarsh,

Seems like a nice idea. We should do that

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

I liked the way you think!Smile

Oh! and there's still many badges over there!Rather than toggling if you add some more gadgets, just put the badges at intervals. 

Everything else is awesome!

Think Beyond Imaginatino!

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@eternal thinker,

as per your suggestion, I have put the badges at intervals as you suggested. please check it and comment.

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Pretty impresive blog I should say. You really write well. Good going.

I saw the Member of indiblogger badge right at the bottom. I guess it will look even beer on the side bars. Try it out.

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@Zeon

Thanks for the review. I put it in the side bar at first, but that was getting overcrowded. Will try to change the side bbar settings once i get some free time

Sindhu
Sindhu
from Chennai
15 years ago

Hi Hashif, You seem to have a flair for writing, as in you articulate your thoughts very well!! Way to go!! But hey, juz spotted a small typo in your recent post!! It shud ve been the epitaph of Bahadur Shah naa?? And btw, juz curious!! Is blogging your new year resolution or something?? Coz 13 posts in the previous year, and 13 posts in the previous month is a gigantic leap in the number of posts.

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@Sindhu,

thanks for the positive comments and for pointing out the typo.

Abt the increased number of posts - well that is mainly because of the less work pressure right now

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@Asit,

thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment Smile

Anil Sawan
Anil Sawan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Hey Hashir, uve got a nice blog! and u update quite regularly. impressive!

Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

Thanks Anil for dropping by

Prateek Shah
Prateek Shah
from Delhi
15 years ago

Strongly feel about your Varun Gandhi post. His comments are totally unasked for.

Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

Thanks Prateek. Not only his comments, even this mindset is totally uncalled for

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi guys,

since Indiblogger has grown a lot, I just want some more opinions on my blog - http://the-kings-doodles.blogspot.com/

Please do drop by and pass on the boquets and brickbats

Thoughtful Delights
Thoughtful Delights
from Quilon
14 years ago

yeah...I went through ur blog...

will surely pray....

gud work.....loved ur writing style...

cheeerzzz...... :-)

Rajeev R
Rajeev R
from New Delhi