Himanshu Upadhyaya would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://factsarenoinformation.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 24

My picture/photography blog...kindly give me your reviews on the same. Thanks

Himanshu Upadhyaya
Himanshu Upadhyaya
from Jaipur
14 years ago

Hi, I am Himanshu...a Software Professional...a Music Composer...a nature enthusiast...also a keen observer of life around.

Here i am trying to make my (out of one of several)passions global...by making a blog or rather a photo blog wherein i'd be posting my work.

Would love to hear the reviews from all you fellow bloggers!

Thanks and Cheers!

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

you got some really neat pictures there. Im sure your using a very good camera for all this.

1) get a nice cool funky template to go with your blog. This one is way too simple

2) just uploading photographs is not going to attract people to your blog. Why would someone want to come to your blog just to see your wildlife photos? What you can do is add information for each photo. Ex: Whenever you take a photo you can describe the entire locatio in words, how to reach there, something like a travel guide. When uploading a photo of a plant or animal you can give some info about it. Your blog looks very bland without all this. You can easily evolve your blog into a travel blog.

Talking Skull
Talking Skull
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Some pretty cool photos... you do have some great talent for the camera.

However, as Aditya mentioned, the story behind the picture needs to be there (not much, may be a paragraph or two). You may want to visit www.photosthatchangedtheworld.com to get a clue of what I am trying to say.

Happy blogging.

Himanshu Upadhyaya
Himanshu Upadhyaya
from Jaipur
14 years ago

@ Aditya and Talking Skull

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and all the comments/suggestions: they are most welcome. I've just started blogging and I'm least aware of what i should do.

Your valuable suggestions will certainly help me making my blog better.

Thanks again!!