Rajesh Soni would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://rasoni.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 47

Inviting Readers to review my Blog

Rajesh Soni
Rajesh Soni
from Faridabad
14 years ago

Dear Friends,

I am Rajesh and I run a blog "Investment Guru". I have been blogging since last 4 years . My blog has received accolades from leading newspaper like Economic Times and has also been rated among Top 15 must read India Blogs on Investing and business by "In forum". However, what matters most to me is the feedback from the readers.

This is why I am inviting blog readers on Indibloggers to review my blog and send me their feedback and suggestions for improvement.

Thank you !

Rajesh

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Ashwin Baindur
Ashwin Baindur
from Pune
14 years ago

Okay, Rajesh.

Firstly, you need to post more often.  If you have a blog connected with the financial world, chances are people will expect a post daily. While its is a full time job putting up a post daily, a weekly post or two in a week should be quite easy.

Secondly, if you dont want to put up large reviews so frequently, try a shorter tit-bit such as a hint for learners or a technique for readers to try out or some resource that it would be good to know about.

Thirdly, preferably have more smaller posts on each topic to a larger post on three tiopic. You'll work slightly harder to make the material complete for a short post but readers will have more to read. For example, I saw a link 'Kolte-Patil' a Pune builder so I clicked itand found just a short line there. Very disappointing.

Which brings me to the last point, if you put up a category word or keyword to a post, make sure it is relevant and contains adequate material regarding it!

Hope this helps!

Happy blogging!

Ashwin Baindur

Rajesh Soni
Rajesh Soni
from Faridabad
14 years ago

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for the excellent feedback ! I am impressed by the indepth review you have done.

I understand that I have a limitation of not being able to blog on a regular basis and consistently as I have a full ime job with a high level of work pressure. Another reason , to be honest is that I get out of blogging mode quite frequently and that's why even though I have a topic in my mind to write about I end up not posting the same. Will try to work to cerating a balance on the above points.

I have noted your suggestions on shorter posts...practically I have found these difficult to practice  but will try to imbibe it in my writing style and see if it works.

Your feedback on categorisation of posts is also noted. I recently did this categorisation while switching to a new template and there is a good probability that the quality of categorisation is poor. I will make it a point to review it once again.

Thanks again for the wonderful feedback !

Regards,

Rajesh