Narendranath Mahadevan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://financialviewsofmrn.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Want to make my Personal Finance Blog more useful - Pl give suggestions!

Narendranath Mahadevan
Narendranath Mahadevan
from Chennai
14 years ago

Awareness of financial issues, especially on the personal front is minimal even among highly educated professionals, including quite a few "Finance Professionals". This blog is intended to be of some value addition to anyone who cares about his/her personal finance. The focus will be on the Indian situation, though the principles will be applicable the world over.....

I'd like all of you to take a look at a few posts of mine and give me your valuable inputs to make my blog even more interesting and useful.

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Did not suggest tags earlier - updating the same now!
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Sridhar
Sridhar
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Mr.N,

You can probably do some articles on different ETFs - Nifty ETF, Gold ETF, N100 ETF (nasdaq 100), etc. Today, people are becoming aware of ETFs but many people are not getting enough information on the same. If you are targeting audience in India you can do some posts on credit cards, home loans, financial planning, investing in property, stocks, gold, etc.

In my view the blog will be more interesting if you are able to provide some solution to people .....in areas like investing, reducing debt, boosting savings, tips on how to invest, etc.

In some cases you have shared recent news and briefly mentioned your comments. I'm not sure if readers or viewers would be interested in your article if there is just one para of content and a link which leads to another website.

Sridhar
Sridhar
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Mr.N,

Your blog is good and has valuable content, but I just added a few suggestions as per your request.

I also have to appreciate you for the initiative of putting up detailed content on persoal finance or investing for over 4 years.

I should also give you credit for putting up regular updates or content frequently.

Although I'm not an expert in blogging I should give you the credit for making a good start.

If you get time please provide your frank comments or feedback on my blog too. Thanks.