Vikrant Shinde would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://vikrantshinde.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 24

Help me better myself

Vikrant Shinde
Vikrant Shinde
from Pune
14 years ago

Hi,

I would like you to review my blog and comment

It shall help me write / understand things with an added perspective

Thanks,

Vikrant

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Vikrant Shinde
Vikrant Shinde
from Pune
14 years ago

Hey Anwin,

Thanks a lot for your comments

your blog seems interesting too

Are you into photography and music?

Faiz Shariff
Faiz Shariff
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

I agree with Anwin. You write really well, and to be honest, I loved the pictures that accompanied your posts. Very pleasing to the eye. The post called 'Music' made me nostalgic for a while hehe.. Keep at it, and spread the word. It's not in my place to say this, but since you want honest criticism, I will say that I found the first 2 posts a little too lengthy and specific for my taste. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, it is your blog after all, and you have every right to write how and what you choose, but you did ask for us to comment, and that is what I am doing here. Maybe it would work out better if you condensed things a little, and see how that works out.

Once again, I hope you dont take my words in the wrong way. Just giving an opinion... Wink

Cheers and regards,

Faiz Shariff

Vikrant Shinde
Vikrant Shinde
from Pune
14 years ago

Hey Faiz,

Thanks for your comments...yeah i do agree with u about the first two posts being lengthy, it happened may be bcause i couldnt stop myself from writing , perhaps..haha...i can unerstand it might get a bit boring for the reader to read a lengthy post....i will take care of it....

and let me tell u...i feel its an honour to get review from someone like u who writes so well...i think i need to catch up..hehe

i loved the title of ur blog...and r u into playing instruments? ur display picture says so

but great going..and thanks again for writing in

Vikrant

Faiz Shariff
Faiz Shariff
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Thank you my friend. I'm really glad u like the blog and it's title. It has quite a story behind its name. And no, i'm just like any other writer here, to be honest, most of them are way better, but thank you for the kind words.

Yes. I was a guitarist once. I play bass now. And ocassionally i fiddle with keyboards that i come across. M not great at it, but I do enjoy it to an obsessive level.

Take care.

PS - Comments wrt my blog are not mandatory, but, they are highly recommended lol. If you feel it worth your while do drop a review at the link below.

Cheers and regards,

Faiz Shariff ( http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=3184 )