Man In Painting would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://keyboardsculpturer.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 24

Painting wants to know how it looks like

Man In Painting
Man In Painting
from delhi
14 years ago

be free to comment and criticise...

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: new post
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Iniyaal
Iniyaal
from Coimbatore
14 years ago

hmm...

I am sure I cannot understand the depth of your thought by only reading your blog... but your writings make my spirit dive deep into ceaseless waves of thoughts. Thought provoking writings.

Clean format and clutter free. Not sure if you are intersted in photography, but if you are, adding them to your posts will make your writing more intersting. I guess I am writing this out of curiosity to see the photos you take (hoping they are as different as your poems are).

Thanks.

Man In Painting
from delhi
14 years ago

Dear Saranya,

Thanks for your review.I have intentionally avoided photographs as it would interfere in the framework of the blog.This blog is supposed to be a creation to explore 'the process of thinking' and 'meanings'created by that process.Often it fails to impress as a literary creation.When it impress,the purpose fails because thought wins and creates more thoughts which is against the very idea of 'man in painting'

wishes

Iniyaal
from Coimbatore
14 years ago

True... current format prompts the mind to think. Photos usually gve a defined output, sort of pointing readers to think what you want them to think! I guess the format you have out there works exactly what you way you want it to work.

Juhi
Juhi
from Ahmedabad
14 years ago

Hi!

You have a simple sweet blog.

The posts are nice.

Maybe you can add a followers widget and add pictures to your post. Your posts are good, pictures will make them better :)

Liked your blog!

Take Care!

Love,

Wink♪♫

http://staryeyedandscreeming.blogspot.com

Man In Painting
from delhi
14 years ago

hi Juhi,

thanks for your review..when the blog was young it had a different look..but after sometime it looked like an army general..and most of the time that 'feeling of power'doesn't suits this blog that well...

cheers

take care

Faiz Shariff
Faiz Shariff
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Wow. Really good brain food. I really liked 'an igloo wish of a traveller lost'. It's not everyday that I get to read stuff like this. Thank you for sharing. And hope to read a lot more.

Cheers and regards,

Faiz Shariff

Man In Painting
from delhi
14 years ago

Faiz,

thank you

take care

Faiz Shariff
Faiz Shariff
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Oh yeah, almost forgot, you might want to add a few widgets to enhance your blog's performance and reader interaction.

Faiz Shariff
Faiz Shariff
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

PS - Comments wrt my blog are not mandatory, but, they are highly recommended lol. If you feel it worth your while do drop a review at the link below.

Cheers and regards,

Faiz Shariff ( http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=3184 )

Nethra
Nethra
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Very nice blog. I loved the length of your posts.

Keep the good work.

Cheers! :)

Man In Painting
from delhi
14 years ago

thanks netra

Nachi
Nachi
from Baroda
14 years ago

neat blog!! love the manner in which you have kept it all clutter free...and as for the posts, they sure catch my imagination.

but somehow, i feel that maybe a picture (one that you have taken) would indeed add more to the story, the thought. if not a thousand words worth, maybe just enough to give us your perspective. but that is a personal habit of mine. your blog is quite 'complete' without the same.

kudos...  :)

Man In Painting
from delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Nachi