Nikhil Irwin Raj would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Bloggers out there, please review my blog.

I want my blog reviewed so I can then improve it based on your comments. While your at it, please suggest ideas alsoSmile so I can improve what I write. My Uncle Renie told me to sign up for indiblogger. So..here I am. Please comment, so I know what you guys think. Thanks for reading my blog!

www.canadadigest.blogspot.com

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

you have some awesome content there. You need to fine-tune your blog a bit if you wish to attract more visitors. You can try  the following:

1) your posts need proper formatting. Your font is changing at will and there is no uniformity of font type.

2) when writing in direct speech you need to follow the rules of grammar and write it in a new paragraph.

3) try putting up relevant images. People may not read the blog post but may want to if they find the image attractive.

Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

http://adityasmoviereviews.blogspot.com/

Hey, thanks!

Yes, I agree on the font part, the problem is that when I write something in blogger, the font sometimes changes when I type. Every time I try to correct it, it just stays the way it is. So nothing really I can do about that..

I will try my best to also paragraph it properly also. I also think that images is a good idea. I will try to find some images that are suitable to the story that I am writing. 

Thank you for your thoughts!

Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

are you writing your posts in word and then copy pasting them in blogger?

if thats the case then the font issue will always be there. you need to type it in blogger itself

I do type it in blogger itself. The problem is that when I do switch the font, it does not change back. I will try fixing that...

Anish Thomas
Anish Thomas
from Chennai
14 years ago
Nice content man.I would like to suggest following tips 1.Format the content and go for a better font 2.Add some more widgets

Thank you. Ok, I will try out font 2 on one of my blog posts and probably use it. Yup, I will add more widgets. Any widget suggestions?