R. Lakshminarayan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://copslair.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 24

Please review THE Collection- A socio-philosophical blog

R. Lakshminarayan
R. Lakshminarayan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

The Collection was an initiative started by 2 college passouts for the purpose of revisiting the art of writing. This started as an excercise in fiction writing just to share and enjoy the ideas we could envision. Slowly it grew into an organisation of writers who deal with varied genres and styles. The ideas represented in the blog are original and deal with Fiction, Reality, Religion, Pshychology, Poetry and embodies the essence of literature.

The organisation is called COPS- Comnglomerate Of Philosoophers. Every author independantly posts his/her article when he gets time out of his/her schedule. Unlike common blogging this format may not necessarily appeal to people as blogging is  more of a regular habit. But the blog has grown is a way that people can digest and read the articles one by one. The variety of genres in the blog makes it universal in way as people can pick thier posts according to thier wishes. To get the best articles the authors have to post atleast once in 3 months and failure to do so would lead to thier expulsion. This allows an author to think for a suffiecint amount of time and also allows them to post regtularly. The members were chosen after careful examination of thier imagination skills and fluency in english. 

The primary concern has always been readership as we could never find out if our articles made any sense to the public. Even if it didnt nobody said so. Thus on a less lighter note we were hoping that an expert review could help us regain some ground. we sincerely believe that this could help us understand where we can improve and where we are good

Thank You

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
R. Lakshminarayan
R. Lakshminarayan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Will be happy to know if people like it

Roohani Deshpande
Roohani Deshpande
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hello Lakshminarayan, 

I just finished reading your latest post, A Path Less Trodden, and I am beyond impressed. Being an absolute atheist myself, I found myself agreeing to your opinion and felt that I could relate to this post of yours. 

I'll be reading your other posts shortly. 

The content of your posts is thought provoking and well written. The only thing I'd suggest is that you write most posts in a month, that would attract more readers towards your blog.

The template and layout of the blog is nice and well organised. 

You have a wonderful blog, looking forward to you for more posts :)

Roohani

http://roohani.wordpress.com

R. Lakshminarayan
R. Lakshminarayan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Dear Roohani,

I would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback. Your suggestion is also excellent. Actually we thought of putting up a lot of posts per month it did not work out. As you se we are 6 authors and in fact the article you read is by one of my colleagues and since we remain busy we blog once a month. sometimes we cannot blog for a whole month and thus there are some discontinuities in posting. I hope we come up with a more regular posting schedule soon. Thanks again for your excellent feedback. We would love to reciprocate anything you would want from us. thanks again

Lakshminarayan