Uttam Pegu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.ivrsworld.com ] IndiRank: 59

Looking for feedback on my Interactive Voice Response System (IVR) Blog

Uttam Pegu
Uttam Pegu
from Jaipur
14 years ago

Hi,

I have been blogging about IVR for last one year and recently joined indiblogger.in. IVR is small niche most people hate using IVR.

I would like to request you to review the blog, its content and how can I improve on it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Uttam Pegu

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Lalit Singh Chowdhary
Lalit Singh Chowdhary
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

Your blog is very professional and it caters well to the MVAS community.  You should consider collaboration with other and invite other bloggers to contribute. IVRS is a subject which is not very well covered in the blog space. It is specifically relevant to India market as voice is the predominant means of communication for rural idea where Data solutions based on smart phone features will perhaps fail.

BTW, the link to "My friends Psychology Blog " does not work

Lalit

Uttam Pegu
Uttam Pegu
from Jaipur
14 years ago

Hi Mr. Lalit,

Thank you for the review and pointing out the link. I have fixed that.

I have been trying to find blogger or non blogger working in IVR field. I hope to find some in indiblogger.in.

I have also visited your blog. I found it consists of many contents with original and interesting thought. Also I liked your idea of 'smart pricing' for voice calls to both calling and  receiving party based on value of time individual to individual. I really liked your theory "talk time is free but the time to talk is not"