Paddy K would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://managementally.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 24

Getting to the next level...

Paddy K
Paddy K
from Mumbai
14 years ago

We keep our credit card info safe, but it gets stolen. And my blog is out there for everyone to read, but has no traffic:)) Maybe I should play hard to get!

But seriously, after months of fairly regular blogging, I am ready to take this to the next level. Look at design aspects and build up some traffic. Any comments or suggestions are much appreciated.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

you said you wanted some suggestions to improve blog traffic, so hear goes:

1) firstly, identify the category under which your blog falls. Your posts are more or less random and need to be clearly defined.

2) get a nice theme which would go with your content. dont add any random template which dosent have any relevance whatsoever to what your writing.

3) get some nice widgets on your sidebar, but that doesnt mean you add any random crappy widget which has no use at all. Try and evaluate whether a particular widget would be useful for your readers or not and if it would help in improving readership.

Do this and then try and popularise your blog by visiting other peoples blog and trying to spread the word on your blog around the web. DONT SPAM

Come back for further improvements once you have daily regular traffic

Paddy K
Paddy K
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks much for your suggestions. Some food for thought.