Vagabond would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

my personal rantings. part fiction, part life.

Vagabond
Vagabond
from Mumbai
14 years ago

i write for fun. i write incessantly. am a cronic writer maybe.

i want to know if it is good enough.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

my biggesst complaint with your blog is that it has no bordering. There is no distinction between various segments and thus your blog lacks a structure which makes it look like random things put together on a huge piece of paper.

The theme is innovative but you either need to re-organise things so that they dont look messy or do something by which the sidebar and the main column posts are distinguished.

Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

http://adityasmoviereviews.blogspot.com/

Vagabond
Vagabond
from Mumbai
14 years ago

i changed it. have a look.

Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

better, but still not perfect. Take for example your first post. The image is center aligned but the text is aligned to the left margin. That does not look good and you need to make it in such a way so that the image looks a part of the post and not something off-beat. I would still insist on a line divinding the sidebar from the main column but if you prefer it this way then its ok.

Srikant
Srikant
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hey there, looked at your blog. And it's... interesting. :)

I like the disorder of it and stuff and you do have quite an interesting take on somethings. I, and this is my view only, would like footnotes after some to give us your thoughts or some kind of context as to what you were thinking about or some kind of frame of reference. Or perhaps, if I'm supposed to be getting it right away, I'm just not the right target audience to be reading it.

Anywho, keep blogging. :)

Oh, and while it's nothing like yours, would love your take on my blog.

http://svsrikant.blogspot.com/

Cheers

Vagabond
Vagabond
from Mumbai
14 years ago

hey,

no i take  the suggestion. i will add footnotes. somethings are need a frame of reference otherwise can be misleading. keep reading :)